While it's not necessary to have an account to shop with us, it can make for a quicker and easier checkout process.
If you've forgotten your password, don't worry! Just click on the "Recover Password" link when you're logging into your account. We'll send you a link to change your password on your registered email address.
We currently deliver across India to all metros and major non-metro cities. We have tied up with reliable logistics partners that ensure safe delivery. We try our best to ensure there are no delays in shipment, but in certain cases it may be beyond our control.
• The preparation timelines for each product are mentioned on the website.• Our logistics partners are notified once the vendor is ready to dispatch your product.• The product is then picked up from the seller and dispatched to the customer location.• The standard timeline for delivery post pick-up is 3-4 days.• Our operations are live across all days (except Sundays and National Holidays).• For any delivery-related issues, you can email us on email@example.com and we will revert to you within 24 hrs.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. The shipping cost is based on the total order value, so it varies accordingly. For more details, please see our Shipping Policy.
After you have placed your order, we will send you an email for order confirmation. You can track your placed order via the link provided in the same email.
You can cancel your order at any time within 24 hours of placing the order by reaching out to the customer care service at +91 8800703122 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, please see our Cancellation Policy.
Each piece made by some of our vendors (third party) takes a considerable amount of time and effort, hence your product is made only after they have received your order. Your order will be dispatched within 10- 12 days from the date of your order confirmation.
The products qualify for returns only if:
- The product(s) delivered does not match the user’s order; or
- The size of the product is different; or
- The product(s) have already expired or are about to expire (in less than 3 months); or
- The product(s) delivered were damaged.
The user shall ensure that the product to be returned remains unused. The tags and the packaging of the product are also to be kept intact and untampered by the User.
The products that do not qualify for return are:
- The products that have been altered or used; or
- The products whose serial number or barcode has been tampered with; or
- If the batch number of the product does not match as mentioned in the invoice; or
- Products of home décor or any larger items (any item which is larger than 1 metre in any one dimension, or weighs more than 10 Kilograms).
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Net banking
- Cash on Delivery
A COD charge of INR 35 for orders below INR 500 shall be applicable to all orders that are selected for the COD payment mode. COD is not available for orders exceeding the net amount of INR 5,000. Any order above INR 5,000 will have to be prepaid.