Indulge in Health with the Best Organic Nuts, Dry Fruits, and Pumpkin Seeds Online from Amala Earth
Say hello to good health with nuts, organic pumpkin seeds, and dry fruits! Replace unhealthy snacking habits with healthy, nutritious, and tasty dry fruits, pumpkin seeds online, and nuts – superfoods adding vital nutrients to your diet. Dry fruits are a rich source of nutrients, such as proteins, fibre, minerals, vitamins, and several other micronutrients. You can add them to your breakfast, have them during breaks, or enjoy them in desserts. Dry fruits and nuts are wholesome, nutritious, and perfect for eating anytime, anywhere!
Benefits of nuts, pumpkin seeds online, and dry fruits
Different nuts and dry fruits have various health benefits. Keep a trail mix of dry fruits, seeds, and nuts on your study or office table, and have them throughout the day to refrain from eating unhealthy snacks.
Here’s what you stand to gain from this switch:
- Including nuts, dry fruits and raw chia seeds in your diet can help build your immunity and stamina and provide you with the energy to carry on with your day.
- Nuts are rich in proteins and healthy fats, keeping you full for longer and helping you consume fewer calories and lose weight.
- Nuts are a rich source of various vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, etc.
- Dry fruit powder provides essential proteins, fibres, and healthy fats that make for a balanced diet. Making dry fruits and nuts a part of your daily diet can be a great addition to your routine.
Now that you know of the benefits of nuts and dry fruit powder, the next step is to buy them online. Along with the traditional varieties of nuts and dry fruits in the market, you can get flavoured nuts and dry fruits, too, such as BBQ almonds, chocolate cashews, etc., online, which enhance the taste of the nuts and fruits and can be eaten as a snack. These varieties are great for kids who otherwise do not prefer the taste of dry fruits and nuts. So, shop for these for your whole family and enjoy them as and when you like!
Buy nuts, organic pumpkin seeds, and dry fruits online
Buying healthy nuts, seeds, and dry fruits online is now easy. You can purchase different varieties of dry fruits, such as roasted almonds, salted pistachios, and roasted cashews, along with organic pumpkin seed, raw sunflower seeds, etc., from Amala Earth.
Why Amala Earth?
Because we provide you with a range of well-curated brands offering only the best organic and preservative-free superfoods. We only list brands you can trust and brands that represent mindful eating.
- Organic Almonds: Enjoy the benefit of almonds sourced from around the world! These organic almonds are raw, unroasted, and unsalted. These are rich in protein, calcium, and magnesium and are great for the gut. Enjoy them raw or soak them in water and have them in the morning. Try them with various recipes and enjoy them as and when you like.
- Nuts and Seed Muesli: This delicious and nutritious breakfast item contains quinoa, oats, brown rice, flax seeds, chia seeds, fruits, and nuts. Enjoy this power-packed whole-grain natural muesli breakfast for a refreshing and energised morning.
- 5-in-1 Superseeds Mix: This pack contains flax seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, watermelon seeds, pumpkin seeds, and nothing else! All-natural and ready to eat, this 5-in-1 pack is ideal for your daily high protein breakfast – add it to your oats or muesli and enjoy a nutritious meal. These seeds are a powerhouse of various nutrients, proteins, and minerals. A healthy breakfast means a good start to your day!
- Organic Cashews: These organic cashews are a great buy if you want dry fruits free of any preservatives or added flavours. Cashews are a great source of healthy fats and can help lower cholesterol levels when eaten in moderation. These are also rich in fibre and plant protein and a great source of vitamins and minerals such as manganese, magnesium, calcium, and zinc. So, have them in the morning along with other dry fruits, use them in various recipes for a great creamy flavour, or sprinkle them over desserts as a topping.
Get an Assorted Range of Superfoods Online
Amala Earth has various organic and natural superfoods available online, some of which are hailed as valuable Ayurvedic supplements too. Flax seeds, hemp seeds, Ayurvedic herbs, chia seeds, organic protein bars, etc., can hugely benefit your health by boosting your diet’s nutritional value. For those looking to increase their protein intake, there are various protein supplements – rich plant protein powders, delicious granola bars, and more – available on one website.
Get Your Dose of Superfoods and Proteins Here
What are superfoods, and why should you include them in your diet? ‘Superfoods’ is a relatively new marketing term used for food items that are nutrient-dense but with lower calories. They provide a substantial amount of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Including superfoods and proteins, a valuable macronutrient, as a part of your overall healthy diet is a great way to maintain your health.
The high nutrient and vitamin content in superfoods can help ward off diseases from your body and keep you healthy. When incorporated as a part of a healthy, well-balanced diet, these superfoods can reduce the effects of ageing, promote heart health and improve energy levels.
Antioxidants present in superfoods can help prevent cancer. The fibre can help reduce weight, prevent diabetes and digestive problems, and reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Superfoods also protect your organs from various toxins, lower cholesterol, improve metabolism and reduce inflammation in the body.
It's important to eat superfoods, but as a part of a well-balanced diet – eating superfoods alone does not contribute to a healthy diet. No one food can provide all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that our body needs. A well-balanced and nutritious diet must include fruits, vegetables, organic protein, legumes, whole grains, nuts, and raw sunflower seeds, all while limiting the intake of salt, sugar, and fats.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What dry fruits can I buy online in India?
You can buy various dry fruits online in India, such as organic almonds, organic cashews, organic black raisins, etc. You can also buy multiple varieties of dry fruits, like roasted almonds, honey roasted cashews, flavoured almonds, chocolate-coated dry fruits, etc., in excellent packaging that would make for fantastic snacking options. Along with dry fruits, lots of nuts and seeds are also available online at Amala Earth that are organic and without any preservatives.
- How to store nuts and dry fruits?
It's best to store nuts and dry fruits in airtight containers to keep them dry and free from moisture.
- Is eating nuts and dry fruits every day healthy?
Yes, eating nuts and dry fruits every day is healthy. In fact, eating nuts and dry fruits every day can improve your health in many ways. Nuts and dry fruits contain an excellent profile of nutrients, which can help reduce diabetes and heart disease risk. It can promote weight loss despite high-calorie content.
- How many seeds should I eat in a day?
Seeds are nutrient-dense. Hence, you do not need to eat a lot of them in one go. As a rule of thumb, you can eat two spoons of seeds every day. Seeds are excellent sources of healthy fats, fibres and high protein food. Sunflower, flax, hemp, and pumpkin are some of the healthiest seeds you must include in your diet.