Explore Our Range of Healthy, Gluten-free Food Products
If you have pledged to eat healthily, improve your gut health and want to switch to a nutritious, preservative-free diet, then we have you covered!
Most people today are looking to make positive changes in their lifestyles.
Unfortunately, many products today are loaded with artificial chemicals and other ingredients.
And that's exactly why we're here!
Say 'hi' to our range of mindful eating products, exclusively on Amala Earth.
Made with 100% organic ingredients, they come in sustainable, earth-friendly packaging.
The products are created keeping in mind our mission of creating a value-based community that supports responsible choices and embraces true transformation.
You've probably heard about the quinoa superfood praised for its high protein content and versatile cooking options.
Rich in fibre, quinoa can help you control your cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Quinoa also contains many antioxidants, which help prevent heart diseases.
If you're looking to buy quinoa online, Amala Earth is where you should be!
Our range of organic quinoa products like gluten-free quinoa gives you access to the best superfoods that keep your heart healthy and fill your tummy.
Some of our popular quinoa products include:
- Almond Quinoa Crunch Muesli: The perfect breakfast option, the Almond Quinoa muesli from Yoga Bar is loaded with delicious clusters of oats, brown rice nutrients, almonds and quinoa. Start your mornings on a high and give your body the nutrition it deserves.
With a generous dose of prebiotic fibre, flax and chia seeds, it offers more nutrition than any other form of breakfast you're consuming.
- Gluten-free Quinoa by Nourish You: Our 500g pack of gluten-free quinoa is a powerhouse of protein, with 9 essential amino acids to keep you full and healthy. The presence of premium white quinoa superfood is both diet-friendly and nutritious. This is exactly what you need if you're looking for a healthier alternative to couscous and white rice.
- Gluten-free Quinoa Flour: Koko Naturals' nutritious gluten-free quinoa flour is among the few plant-based foods with a powerful dose of 9 essential amino acids. The flour is naturally gluten-free and is blessed with the goodness of fibre, phosphorus and magnesium. Quinoa flour is amazingly nutritious with a low glycemic index. This one can be a great option if you're looking for a healthier alternative to normal wheat flour.
The high fibre and protein content in quinoa aids weight loss, increasing the body's metabolism. What's more, you can even use it to make anything ranging from low-calorie, nutritious rotis to delectable parathas and gravy.
Filled with nutrients, quinoa is often called a superfood. With a nutritional value equal to 6gm of protein per cup, it also contains all 9 essential amino acids.
Quinoa is filled with two major flavonoid plants, quercetin and kaempferol, which act as anti-inflammatory agents.
These flavonoids prevent cell damage, caused primarily by unstable molecules, also known as 'free radicals'.
With this and so much more, the quinoa superfood is a must-have for your body.
- Where can we buy quinoa online?
Amala Earth offers a wide range of organic quinoa products from top Indian and international food brands.
Our 100% organic, earth-friendly food products pack the goodness of classic nutrients and unmatched taste.
From Quinoa flour to healthy muesli, we at Amala Earth have it all.
Yes, quinoa is among the few foods with the goodness of all nine amino acids, zinc, folate, iron and magnesium.
It has multiple anti-inflammatory properties, which help fight off free radicals and is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and fibre.
Regular consumption of organic quinoa products can reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer and diabetes, making you feel full and energetic throughout the day.
Made with grains, a common food group in our diet, pasta is comfort food.
It contains glucose, which supplies energy to your brain and muscles.
Organic wheat pasta is usually low in sodium and is perfect for you if you want to control your cholesterol levels.
Consuming red rice noodles and wholegrain quinoa pasta can help you maintain a balanced diet.
You can explore different organic, cholesterol-free pasta options, mixing it up with fresh vegetables and sauce for enhanced taste and nutrition.
No matter if you're hungry or just looking for a good, healthy evening snack, at Amala Earth, we have it all!
We, at Amala Earth, offer a range of tasty pasta and noodles for you to choose from:
- Red Rice Noodles: Craving some noodles but don't want to compromise your daily health goals? Our range of delicious red rice noodles is an excellent source of antioxidants and helps reduce inflammation and allergies. Easily digested, it is available in 2 packets of 195 gm each.
- Wheat Noodles: Suitable for kids and adults, our wheat noodles are a rich source of vitamins, antioxidants and dietary fibre. You also get a few packets of some preservative-free, naturally spicy tastemakers. Just add them to your bowl of noodles and enjoy the perfect evening snack.
Since they contain no MSG, artificial colours or flour enhancers, you can easily consume them without worrying about your health.
- Wholegrain Quinoa Pasta: Packed with the power of protein, our range of wholegrain quinoa pasta is gluten-free, doesn't get mushy, and can be prepared in just a few minutes. The pasta absorbs slowly and provides your body with the required energy.
With a plastic-free, earth-friendly packaging, our quinoa pasta can be easily tossed together with some tomatoes, spaghetti and textured soybeans.
Just mix it well and let it simmer for a while to get the perfect texture and flavour.
You can add some oregano spices and cashew cheese for a mouthwatering meal.
- Is pasta a healthy food product?
Yes, contrary to popular belief, pasta is healthy. Made with different food grains, it helps attain a balanced diet, among other benefits.
It is also rich in protein and dietary fibre, making it a great breakfast and snack option.
- Is organic wheat pasta nutritious?
With benefits like improved digestion and lower risk of heart disease and obesity, organic wheat pasta is highly nutritious.
Organic wheat pasta is blessed with the goodness of fibre, manganese, selenium and phosphorus. Being low in calories, it contains certain micronutrients compared to refined pasta.
If you're looking for food that's both nutritious and tasty at the same time, organic wheat pasta is a great option.
- What are some good organic pasta brands?
Kharo Organics, Just Organik and Little Moppet are some of the most popular pasta brands on Amala Earth.
This apart, our food product range contains everything from organic wheat pasta and red rice noodles to wholegrain and quinoa pasta.
Consuming gluten-free food can help you start your journey towards your healthier self.
Gluten-free food has become extremely popular with benefits like better bone health, improved lactose tolerance and sustained energy levels.
A wide range of gluten-free food products by Amala Earth can now help meet your daily nutritional requirements.
- Millet Upma: The gluten-free millet upma by Tru Millets is a great way to start your day. Wholesome and tasty, it contains 0% rava and is blessed with the goodness of millets. A healthy way to kick-start your weight loss journey, the millet upma is best served with a topping of veggies and original Indian spices.
- Gluten-free Cookies: One of our best gluten-free food products, the chia turmeric cookies by Nourish Organic is a great combination of ancient Ayurveda and modern-day taste. Dip it in chai, or eat it as a snack on the side with your morning coffee.
- Black rice: Available in a pack of two, the natural black rice from 'Be Unfiltered' is both sweet and savoury. It is 100% organically farmed and is filled with oodles of fibre and protein.
Moreover, we also have a great selection of breakfast cereals and premixes. Be it oats granola or a bowl of dark chocolate muesli; we have it all!
- What are the benefits of a gluten-free diet?
Some common benefits of a gluten-free diet are improved energy, weight control and improved bone health.
People with undiagnosed celiac diseases are at higher risk of problems like rashes, eczema and psoriasis.
A gluten-free diet is essential to avoid hair fall and helps improve your overall skin health.
- Which food products are gluten-free?
The fruits, vegetables, eggs, and lean protein are gluten-free products.
You can also consume gluten-free whole grains like wheat, brown rice and millets for a generous dose of energy.
- Where can I buy gluten-free products online?
Amala Earth offers a wide range of gluten-free products from top Indian brands.