Healthy snacks-The best way to beat hunger pangs and be healthy
Are mid-meal hunger pangs a source of stress for you? Which snack do you reach for when you get hungry? Do you prefer crunchy, crispy, fried, spicy, cheesy, tart snacks that will satisfy your cravings and help tide you over until the next meal? Usually, these convenient snacks are calorie-rich, loaded with sugar, low in nutrients, and not the right choice for a healthy you. If you aim for a healthy and fit lifestyle that includes eating right with healthy, sustainable food choices, then you need to choose healthy snacks. You don't have to worry about where to buy healthy snacks! It is quite easy and convenient to buy healthy snacks online. You can choose from a wide range of snack options from Amala earth. Keep reading, and we will take you on the path to healthy snacks that are healthy, natural, rich in nutrients, and easy to order.
Make smart choices and eat right!
Your body needs to be refuelled at regular intervals. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are the main meals that take care of your daily energy and nutrient requirements. If you are active the entire day, then long meal gaps will bring a rapid dip in your energy levels. That is where snacks come in. You have to pay attention to those small hunger bursts and eat a small snack, enough to tide you over until your next main meal. Be careful! It is easy to go overboard and eat junk, processed snacks that are harmful to your body. Regular consumption of unhealthy snacks can lead to health issues. Instead, choose healthy snack options that are nutrient-dense and low-calorie.
Here are some eye-opening benefits of eating healthy snacks:
- Stop you from overeating: If you go hungry for more than 3 to 4 hours or have long gaps between two meals, you will tend to eat more during your next meal. Long gaps between meals will lead to bigger portion sizes. Large portions are a major contributor to weight gain and health issues.
- Get your metabolism going: Long intervals between meals can make you feel lethargic and sluggish. This causes your body to go into reserve mode and use food sparingly, slowing its metabolism. The best way to avoid this and boost metabolism is through healthy snacks. Though snacking might seem like it adds calories, eating healthy snacks like mixed dried fruits will keep your metabolism active, resulting in higher calorie burn.
- Will keep you refuelled: if you have a busy, active day and are constantly on the go, you will need to be energetic to keep your brain and body at optimum efficiency levels. Healthy snacks will provide fuel to maintain energy levels. A protein granola bar or a chunk of gluten-free chocolate bar will keep your body at maximum power during that important work call.
- Add nutrients to your body: Your body will keep sending out signals, saying that it is thirsty, hungry, and sleepy. It would help if you listened to those signals. It is easy to give in and pick a fizzy, sugar-loaded soda that will spike your sugar levels. What about the nutrients which are essential for a healthy you? Healthy snacks like natural energy bars will top up the nutrient level. They will help add nutrients that are not included in your main meals.
- Satisfy your cravings: When you choose a healthy snack between meals, you keep those hunger-craving monsters away. Healthy snacks prevent you from reaching out for that packet of fried, salt-loaded crisps. Eat at the right time with healthy snacks, and you will banish those cravings forever.
- Keep your taste buds in check: Did you think healthy snacks are not tasty? Well, this blog will help you bust this myth! A healthy snack from Amala earth is delicious and ticks all the right boxes regarding nutrition, taste, quality ingredients, and satisfaction.
Tasty and nutrient-dense healthy snacks from Amala earth:
- Vegan dark chocolate: Dark chocolate is packed with nutrients and antioxidants. You can indulge your sweet tooth with Vegan dark chocolate. This is made using the finest Cocoa beans, muscovado sugar, and pure cocoa butter and has zero artificial flavours and ingredients. They believe in the honest ingredients promise.
- Multi grain energy bars: If you feel a dip in your energy or need an instant burst of energy after your workout, then Multi grain energy bars are your best bet. These bars contain whole grains, complex carbohydrates, seeds, and nuts. They are protein and fibre-rich. They are preservative-free to take care of your health and help sustain optimum energy levels all day.
- Crunchy Roasted Chat Masala Makhana: Chat Masala is a flavour that can get you drooling any time of the day. Combine that with healthy, low glycemic index Makhana, and you have a winner snack. Crunchy Roasted Chat Masala Makhana is a wholesome snack that maintains blood sugar levels and is excellent for diabetes.
- Assorted Chips: Crunchy chips have always been the number one choice for snacking. Imagine if you could have crunchy chips and healthy snacks as a package. Surprised? Crisp beetroot chips, crunchy jack fruit, Herbed tacos, and spiced okra chips are some of the crisps available in this Assorted chips pack. Tongue tickling flavours, completely vegan, 50% less oil, and gluten-free. Tasty and delicious chips which have all the benefits of the raw fruit and vegetable it is made from.
- Vegan energy bars: Fruit lovers, these energy bars are perfect for you! Cranberry and Fig-Apricot-Orange Vegan energy bars are made from real fruits, nuts, and berries. They are 100% plant-based, all-natural ingredients and have no added sugar or preservatives. These bars will provide the cleanest fuel to your body. Grab them, and they will keep you active and full of energy.
It is important to plan your meals around healthy snacks. There is nothing to be scared of when it comes to snacking. There is nothing wrong with feeling hungry between meals. Eating healthy snacks is a good idea to increase your energy levels and get nutrients into your body. Pick healthy snacks that will keep your taste buds happy and help you maintain your fitness and health. Snacks are a good way to stay fueled between meals.
Pair your healthy snacks with beverages.
You can enhance your snacking experience by combining them with organic tea, coffee, and beverages. Amala earth has a wide range of organic tea, coffee, and other beverages. You do not have to limit your beverage to boring regular tea or coffee.
Here is a list of beverages from Amala earth:
- Kiwi Crush: Made from real and in the best season, Himalayan Kiwis. Kiwi crush is bright green with pieces of Kiwi fruit to add a bite to your smoothie and thick shakes. Elevate your snacks with this beverage and have it all year long.
- Brewed Coffee: Do you need your coffee fix before completing that important task? Brewed coffee Quickie, made from Arabica coffee beans, is a sugar-free brew which can be mixed with cold milk and water. The robust flavours and aroma will perk you up instantly.
- Ayurvedic Sharbat: Sharbat helps you fight dehydration, and thirst, reduces fatigue, and aids in cooling your gut. Ayurvedic sharbat consists of Kacha Aam extracts that are a good source of nutrients and vitamins. According to Ayurved, they also help increase your body's resistance to disease.
- Caffeine-free tea: Make your kid a part of your tea break. This caffeine-free tea is rich in natural mango-based enzymes. It aids in digestion by breaking down large food molecules for easy absorption. This tea helps with indigestion, bloating, and gas.
Beverages are the perfect accompaniment to a healthy snack. These beverages are perfect for starting your day right or enjoying tea time in a new and exciting way. Amala earth offers a wide variety of beverages in various flavours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are healthy snacks important?
Healthy snacks help you maintain energy levels. They keep you from feeling hungry and eating large portions. They are a good aid for weight loss and maintaining nutrient levels.
Are healthy snacks a myth?
Snacks do not have to be fried and calorie-rich. You will find healthy, non-fried, vegan, nutrient-rich healthy snacks at Amala earth. Plant-based, gluten-free healthy snacks that are delicious are the best way to indulge your mid-meal cravings.
What are healthy snack options?
Protein bars, vegan dark chocolates, Freeze-dried fruits, Beetroot chips, Crunchy Okra, Nuts and seeds trail mix, Roasted Chat masala makhana, Oats chips, and Moong dal chips are some healthy snack options.