Bags And Accessories for the Beautiful You
No matter where you go, you always need something to carry your belongings in. Unless you go for a jog or a walk, then you would probably need track pants with pockets for your phone or running-distance tracker.
Your quest for premium bags and accessories is fulfilled at Amala Earth, where you can find a wide range of silk scarves for women, handmade tote bags, cotton travel pouches, among other attractive products.
Benefits of Wearing a Silk Scarf
Your mother would have told you to use silk pillow covers so that your hair would stay luscious, thick, strong, and unbreakable. The same is true in the case of a silk scarf. A silk scarf protects your hair from breakage and damage.
The age-old benefit is not the only one. Your silk scarf is also hypoallergenic, meaning your scalp will stay miles away from dust, fungal and bacterial infection, and other irritants.
A silk scarf is so breathable, airy, and light that it helps in regulating your body temperature. Silk facilitates you to sleep better and relaxes your mind. The feeling itself is so soft that it calms your nervous system and aids you in sleeping better and having less stress.
Diversity in Women’s Bags and Accessories
Here is a list of accessories that women fancy in their everyday lives or when they go to their favourite destinations.
- Travel pouch: A travel pouch comes in handy when you are away on a solo trip, with friends, or when you have to carry things just because you are travelling from one place to another. A travel pouch gives a home to cash, cards, toiletries, jewellery, makeup accessories, passport, air tickets, water bottles, and to some extent, apparel. At Amala Earth, you can find a canvas travel pouch that hordes up to four litres of things.
- Sunglasses: The right type of sunglasses will attract attention if they match your outfit. Sunglasses make you look effortlessly cool, and you can wear them with any dress you prefer. They are not just for the summer season; women prefer to wear them for all seasons. You just ought to know which one to wear for which season.
- Tote bag: The word tote means to carry or to transport. A large two-handled open-topped bag is a tote bag. Tote bags are eco-friendly, reusable, recyclable, and organic. These bags have come into origin to reduce land and ocean pollution caused by plastic bags. If you are eyeing sustainable and fashionable tote bags, especially if they come directly from weavers, check out the latest collection at Amala Earth.
- Travel backpack: Your solo trip to Europe or family trip to London demands a travel backpack. Where else would you keep your everyday essentials? A travel backpack not only balances the weight, but also acts as a hyperfunction backpack. At Amala Earth, travel backpacks are plastic-free, cruelty-free, vegan, polyester-free, water-resistant, and made from sustainable natural fabric used in the military for centuries.
- Shoulder bag: Global warming is showing its effects in the form of increasing temperatures during summers, lack of rain during the monsoon, and extremely cold temperatures in winters. Organic, environment-friendly, plastic-free, natural, and biodegradable jute bags came into existence to beat global warming. A jute tote bag or a jute shoulder bag is not just durable, but also in vogue. If you like round jute bags, pay heed to the Vegan Leather White Round Shoulder Bag found at Amala Earth.
Other Popular Accessories at Amala Earth
Here’s a list of other in-demand accessories that women love to own -
- Hats: Did you know that hats have the power to make you look more fashionable? Apart from this, hats protect women from direct exposure to the sun and also protect their hair follicles from pollutants. At Amala Earth, you can find hats that can be easily kept in your backpack. They come in three colours — pink, orange, and cream.
- Hair accessories: Long, luscious, thick hair or short, wavy, smooth hair; every woman needs accessories to keep her hair in place. Hair accessories include hair clips, headbands, bows, combs, tick-tocks, hairpins, beads, threads, strings, ribbons, spikes, hair sticks, jewels, coins, shells, flowers, feathers, and barrettes. The only thing most women dislike is the lack of lasting hair accessories. At Amala Earth, hair accessories are made of wood and handcrafted with love. They last longer, and you do not have to worry about breakage.
- Dupattas and stoles: Dupattas and stoles make any outfit look chic, traditional, decent, elegant, and at the same time stylish. At Amala Earth, you can grab 100% pure cotton scarves at reasonable rates. They offer weightless silhouettes you can wear as loungewear or office wear. The feel of a natural textile on the skin is comforting. Amala Earth aims to give that feeling to you.
- Belts: Belts are not just for men, women can also wear it on almost anything they like. Be it a short skirt, long skirt, jeans, trousers, or maxi dress! Amala Earth offers you belts with wooden buckles. Buckles that make your outfit look more trendy, classy, and fashionable. The best part about them is that they come from fabric scraps. Only environment-friendly products helm at the hands of Amala Earth.
Begin your travel journey with the appropriate bag and accessories. Get the best out of the lot from Amala Earth today!
Looking for more?
Amala Earth has a wide collection of beauty and bath essentials for the gorgeous you. Just like women cannot do without bags and accessories, beauty and bath essentials are equally crucial to them. Beauty and bath essentials include body oils, face oils, masks, scrubs, hair combs, kits, body wash, body cleansers, bathing essentials, and beauty essentials like soaps. Let’s discuss some of them in-depth.
- Face masks and scrubs: Face masks and scrubs protect the woman’s skin from blemishes, warts, white sports, dark circles, pimples, and other skin conditions. Most women look up to using natural products for their skin. Amala Earth has a variety of organic products. Some of them are as follows: Organic Nourishing Body Scrub, Espresso Coffee Body Scrub, Terracotta Body Scrub, Organic Indian Rose Face Wash, Organic Cleansing Lotion, and Vegan Aloe Vera & Cucumber Face Scrub.
- Body wash and cleansers: Body wash and cleansers provide more comfort and cleansing than a regular soap you use. They protect all the linings of the skin — the largest organ of the body.
Amala Earth offers natural ways of taking care of your beautiful body. Some products have skin exfoliation properties; some have energising and stimulating properties.
- Body and face oils: Oil application relaxes, rejuvenates, cures, and soothes the body, mind, and soul in incomparable ways. Face oils protect your skin from the adverse effects of dryness during rainy and winter seasons. Body oils keep the moisture of the skin intact and protect from conditions like eczema, ringworm, and others. Amala Earth is home to various oils — lavender, almond, moringa, vitamin E, saffron, and skin-brightening ones. Do check out their website to know more.
- Beauty and bath essentials: A soothing bath is the best way to begin or end a day. A relaxing bath comprises a body brush, skin exfoliator, cotton buds, body scrubber, sponge scrub, pumice stone, and much more. Amala Earth has everything natural to offer to you for your soothing bath. Products include bamboo and cotton ear buds, an organic gourd, a face roller, and some tools for relaxing facial muscles. Find out some exciting offers here.
Enjoy all the quality products for personal use, gift corporate hampers, or surprise your loved ones with a health basket by shopping at Amala Earth now!
Frequently asked questions
What are small handbags called?
Small handbags are called wristlets. They look like a clutch but are slightly smaller. They are mostly rectangular and are useful for carrying a mobile phone, a small wallet, and credit/debit cards.
What is a shoulder bag?
A shoulder bag also goes by the name of courier bag and messenger bag. It is carried on one’s shoulder. It has a long strap that can run from your shoulder, across your chest, and reach your hip.
Bags of which colour go best with most outfits?
Green is the most neutral colour. It goes with every other colour - red, blue, grey, black, white, yellow, and pink. It appeals the most to the eyes.