ConsciousHealthy and tasty gummies for nutrition
- EXTRA5 - Buy 2 products & get extra 5% off
- EF15 – Buy for ₹ 3999 & Get Extra 15% off
Limited-Time Combo Offers
View Similar Products
More from Valley Culture
|Availability||Payment Option||Expected Delivery|
|Online Payment||Thursday, 30 July|
|Cash on Delivery||Tuesday, 12 July|
|Brand Name||Valley Culture|
|In the box||Pack of 2 (1 kg x 2)|
|Return Policy||Non Returnable|
|Shelf Life||2 Months|
Bring home the Saugat of Gharat along with the health benefits of Ragi. Gharat Atta is water milled on stone chakkis, uniformly grinded to retain nutritional values like germ-oil, protein and fibre. Our Himalayan Ragi flour comes from the mineral rich, pollutant and chemical free soil of the Himalayan Valley. It helps you maintain a healthy gut, aids in digestion, slowing down ageing and managing diabetes.
This Coarse, healthy and flavorful Atta is here to revive the traditional and healthy slow food eating habits. Unlike regular electric-milled atta, that generates heat during the process of milling and activates gluten, our gharat atta is slowly milled. Thus, gluten activation during this phase doesn’t take place, making our atta a healthy option for gluten sensitive people.
The story of Gharat
Gharat means “Har ghar me aata”. It is a community based technology, used in the hilly states that had low access to electricity but were rich in natural resources like water. Dating back to the British Era, a Contraption was created where-in the water-flow is used to move one end of a turbine. The other end of the turbine is attached to two flat stones or chakkis.
These chakkis mill the whole wheat into coarse flour that retains nutritional values unlike machine milled atta. The flow of natural water is combined with the stone-milled chakkis on a turbine to create the Gharat. Every village had 1or 2 Gharats operated by their respective gharatis as they bartered to get their stone-milled Atta.
Benefits Of Ragi Flour :
· Ragi is rich in Vitamins like C and E that boosts immunity and provides us with healthy, glowing skin and hair.
· There are significant amount of minerals like Calcium, Phosphorous, magnesium and iron
· It also has ample amount of B Vitamins like niacin, riboflavin, thiamine and folic acid
· Gharat atta is milled slowly as compared to the electric milled atta that generates heat and activates gluten. Gharat Atta doesn’t activate gluten in this process and is a healthier alternative for gluten sensitive people.
· It is beneficial for people suffering with diabetes and heart diseases.
Name of Manufacturer
|Manufacturer Details||Valley Culture Exports LLP [Mauza ajabpur khurd, Mothrowala, Haridwar bypass road, Dehradun, Uk- 248001]|
|Packer Details||Valley Culture Exports LLP [Mauza ajabpur khurd, Mothrowala, Haridwar bypass road, Dehradun, Uk- 248001]|
|Country Of Origin||India|
You Might Be Interested In
Amala Earth Recommendations
View Similar Products
Free delivery above ₹500. We promise to deliver your products quickly and safely.
If you receive a damaged product, we’ll take it back! Now enjoy hassle-free shopping.
We follow all precautions at every step of acquiring, packaging and delivering your product.
With a 100% secure payment gateway, our website is perfectly safe for you to shop from.
- Opens in a new window.