BiodegradableA Day In The Life Of An Eco-Conscious Person
- EXTRA5 - Buy 2 products & get extra 5% off
- EF15 – Buy for ₹ 3999 & Get Extra 15% off
Limited-Time Combo Offers
View Similar Products
More from Kharo Organics
|Availability||Payment Option||Expected Delivery|
|Online Payment||Thursday, 30 July|
|Cash on Delivery||Tuesday, 12 July|
|Brand Name||Kharo Organics|
|In the box||Bajra Flour - 500 gm (Pack of 3)|
|Return Policy||Non Returnable|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
Bajra flour is an excellent source of protein, fibre, and iron. Although it has a low carbohydrate content, it is gluten-free. It is also very easy to digest, making it beneficial for people with digestion problems and gluten intolerance. Amala Earth has a range of healthy, nutritious grains that can make mindful eating an easy practice for you.
- Bajra is rich in fibre, which helps digestion and prevents constipation.
- It is a good source of vitamins and minerals like iron, magnesium, and phosphorous.
- Bajra helps control blood sugar levels and thus benefits people with diabetes.
- It is also beneficial for heart health and helps reduce cholesterol levels.
- Bajra is a glutenfree grain, thus suitable for people with gluten intolerance or celiac disease.
Name of Manufacturer
|Manufacturer Details||Aaryavarta Organics Pvt Ltd [3, Purani Mill, Opposite Jagatpura Railway Station, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302017]|
|Packer Details||Aaryavarta Organics Pvt Ltd [3, Purani Mill, Opposite Jagatpura Railway Station, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302017]|
|Country Of Origin||India|
You Might Be Interested In
Amala Earth Recommendations
I made some chapati for myself and used them to make Bhakri Chat. This dish comes together quickly and easily, making it a popular snack. I have eaten this at a street food market in Rajasthan, and the taste was unparalleled. I made it for myself and my family at home, and I can say it was pretty close to the authentic taste. Heres how.
It has a slightly nutty taste and works very well for making Indian roti, puris, and other food. It is worth buying.
I have been using Bajra flour for Rotis and have been quite happy with the results. The roti taste is like that of regular atta, but the colour is slightly different. It is more earthy. But I like that. The health benefits of this flour are also a big motivation for me to use this.
It is rich in fibre, protein, vitamins, and minerals. Bajra has a low glycemic index, which makes it a healthy flour for people with diabetes. It also helps in weight loss and reducing cholesterol levels.
How to Use
For making rotis:
1. Take the required quantity of bajra flour in a bowl.
2. Add some salt for taste.
3. Slowly add water little by little and knead it until you get a hard dough.
4. Let it rest for about 4 to 5 hours.
5. After resting, make small balls out of the dough and roll rotis out of those balls.
6. Once rolled, heat a pan and cook the rotis.
7. Serve it with gravy or curry!
For making dosas:
1. Take the required quantity of flour in a bowl.
2. Add some salt and water to make it a paste.
3. Heat a dosa Tawa and grease it with oil or ghee.
4. Take a small cup of batter, pour it on tawa and spread it evenly in a circle.
5. Let it cook and serve it with sambar or chutney.
Why Amala Earth Recommends This Product
If you're looking for a healthy and sustainable way to enjoy your favourite dishes, look no further than Organic Bajra Flour.
This flour is made from organic Bajra and is perfect for rotis, chapatis, and other Indian dishes. Bajra is a healthy and nutritious grain rich in fibre, protein, and vitamins. It is also a good source of iron and calcium. It's also gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities. Bajra has a low glycemic index, which makes it a healthy flour for people with diabetes.
Why Amala Earth Chose This Brand
Kharo Organics is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to organic and natural products. The brand is committed to providing its customers with products free from harmful chemicals and preservatives and made using only natural and organic ingredients. Kharo Organics has a wide range of products, including food and beauty items. Their products are also very reasonably priced, making them affordable.
Amala earth helps.
Your Questions, Answered.
Is this product certified organic?
Yes, this product is certified organic by the Soil Association.
What is bajra flour?
Bajra flour is a type of flour made from pearl millet. It is a staple food in many parts of India and Pakistan. It can be used to make chapatis and dosas.
What are the benefits of organic bajra flour?
Organic bajra flour is rich in nutrients and fibre. It can help regulate blood sugar levels and is a good energy source. It is also rich in protein and other minerals.
How do I use organic bajra flour?
You can use organic bajra flour to make roti, chapati, dosas and other Indian flatbreads. You can also use it in recipes that call for wheat flour.
Is bajra flour suitable for people with gluten sensitivity?
Yes, this is gluten-free. This is suitable for people who have gluten sensitivity.
View Similar Products
Free delivery above ₹500. We promise to deliver your products quickly and safely.
If you receive a damaged product, we’ll take it back! Now enjoy hassle-free shopping.
We follow all precautions at every step of acquiring, packaging and delivering your product.
With a 100% secure payment gateway, our website is perfectly safe for you to shop from.
- Opens in a new window.