- EXTRA5 - Buy 2 products & get extra 5% off
- EF15 – Buy for ₹ 3999 & Get Extra 15% off
View Similar Products
More from Naari
|Availability||Payment Option||Expected Delivery|
|Online Payment||Thursday, 30 July|
|Cash on Delivery||Tuesday, 12 July|
|In the box||1 Lithe Heavy Flow|
|Ingredients||Organic & sustainable cotton, Kalamkaari cloth for the last layer sourced directly from weavers. Kalamkaari cloth is dyed using organic vegetable colours.|
|Return Policy||Returns/replacements are accepted for unused products only in case of defects, damages during delivery, missing, or wrong products delivered.|
Lithe collection heavy flow pad is a semi-foldable pad that is made out of 100% cotton material. The cloth has undrgone washing several times to increase it's absorption capacity.
• The cloth insert can be taken out and washed separately. This pad comes with two inserts. One that can be folded & inserted into the loops of the leak proof layer and other that can be inserted into the folds.
• The colour of the inserts & the design of pad is based on availability.
• You get two inserts with this pad.
• Carry on pouch does not come with the pad.
• The last layer is made out of Kalamkari material - which is vegetable dyed and not harmful for the skin
• The pad is long lasting due to several layers of absorbable cotton material, and the Kalamkari material pressed with gum cloth preventing unwanted spots
• 100% cotton cloth
• No PUL layer used. The pad is 100% biodegradable. When you decide to throw it, it can go in the compost bin
• Long Lasting highly absorbent cotton material used
• On heavy flow days (2nd & 3rd days of the period), the pad can last upto 6-8 hours. Changing the pad once a day is recommended
Big Insert - 26 cm by 26 cm when fully opened
Small Insert - 7 cm by 4 cm
Leak Proof Layer - 27 cm by 9 cm
Using harsh detergent with the pad
Using a lose fitting underwear
Wearing it longer than 6 hours during the day
Wearing a wet/semi wet pad
Leaving the pad in open area where it can accumulate dust
The pads are meant to be used for specific days of the cycle. A heavy flow pad works best for heavy flow days and same goes for the medium flow pad. If you have a really heavy flow, it is recommended to check the pad during the day first before wearing it at night
Do not leave the pad soaking for longer than a day. Ensure to change the water regularly if you do not have the time to wash it.
The pad lasts for 6 hours. However, this can vary across different people and age groups.
• DISCLAIMER : The product pattern shown in the picture above is just for pictorial representation. The Kalamkari print used for the last layer may differ from the product picture depicted.
Name of Manufacturer
|Manufacturer Details||Naari Cloth Pads, [#630 DHI Innovation Park, Arekere Gate, Bangalore]|
|Packer Details||Naari Cloth Pads, [K-302 Mantri Paradise Apartments, Bannerghatta Main road, Arekere Gate Opp Central Shopping Mall]|
|Country Of Origin||India|
You Might Be Interested In
Amala Earth Recommendations
View Similar Products
Free delivery above ₹500. We promise to deliver your products quickly and safely.
If you receive a damaged product, we’ll take it back! Now enjoy hassle-free shopping.
We follow all precautions at every step of acquiring, packaging and delivering your product.
With a 100% secure payment gateway, our website is perfectly safe for you to shop from.
- Opens in a new window.