- EXTRA5 - Buy 2 products & get extra 5% off
- EF15 – Buy for ₹ 3999 & Get Extra 15% off
Limited-Time Combo Offers
View Similar Products
More from Naari
|Availability||Payment Option||Expected Delivery|
|Online Payment||Thursday, 30 July|
|Cash on Delivery||Tuesday, 12 July|
|In the box||1 Bloom Heavy Flow|
|Ingredients||Organic & sustainable cotton, Kalamkaari cloth for the last layer sourced directly from weavers. Kalamkaari cloth is dyed using organic vegetable colours.|
|Return Policy||Returns/replacements are accepted for unused products only in case of defects, damages during delivery, missing, or wrong products delivered.|
Bloom collection heavy flow pad is a foldable pad that is made out of 100% cotton material. The cloth has undrgone washing several times to increase it's absorption capacity.
• 100% cotton cloth
• The inner layer is 3 more layers of cotton pressed together by gum, which prevents leakage. This does not come in contact with the skin & is 100% biodegradable
• Long lasting, super absorbent, super soft cotton material used. Additional inner layers ensure pad can absorb the heaviest of flows.
• No PUL layer used. The pad is 100% biodegradable. When you decide to throw it, it can go in the compost bin
• Long Lasting highly absorbent cotton material used
• The last layer is gum coated cotton material which ensures you remain spot free for the longest time
• This pad will last you 6 hours
30 cm by 33 cm when fully opened and 30 cm by 8 cm when folded
Using harsh detergent with the pad
Using a lose fitting underwear
Wearing it longer than 6 hours
Wearing a wet/semi wet pad
Leaving the pad in open area where it can accumulate dust
The pad is meant to be used during your heavy flow days. If you have a really heavy flow, it is recommended to check the pad during the day first before wearing it at night
Do not leave the pad soaking for longer than a day. Ensure to change the water regularly if you do not have the time to wash it.
The pad lasts for 6 hours. However, this can vary across different people and age groups.
• DISCLAIMER : The product pattern shown in the picture above is just for pictorial representation. The Kalamkari print used for the last layer may differ from the product picture depicted.
Name of Manufacturer
|Manufacturer Details||Naari Cloth Pads, [#630 DHI Innovation Park, Arekere Gate, Bangalore]|
|Packer Details||Naari Cloth Pads, [K-302 Mantri Paradise Apartments, Bannerghatta Main road, Arekere Gate Opp Central Shopping Mall]|
|Country Of Origin||India|
You Might Be Interested In
Amala Earth Recommendations
View Similar Products
Free delivery above ₹500. We promise to deliver your products quickly and safely.
If you receive a damaged product, we’ll take it back! Now enjoy hassle-free shopping.
We follow all precautions at every step of acquiring, packaging and delivering your product.
With a 100% secure payment gateway, our website is perfectly safe for you to shop from.
- Opens in a new window.