In Shower Moisturizer 100 % Natural & Vegan Bergamot Velvet Spray, 250ml

Hibiscus Monkey | SKU: HBS002
Sale price1,120 MRP
This is required
Price 1,120
Delivery Options

Availability Payment Option Expected Delivery
Online Payment Thursday, 30 July
Cash on Delivery Tuesday, 12 July
Return/Exchange
Returns/replacements are accepted for unused products only in case of defects, damages during delivery, missing, or wrong products delivered.
Cancellation
Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only. Orders cannot be cancelled or returned once shipped or delivered.
Preparation Days
2 Days

Product Description

Velvet Spray is the ultimate body moisturizer! It is an in shower moisturizer. Yes, Velvet Spray works by sealing in moisture in your skin while it is still wet in the shower, deeply hydrating your body. This lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer also eliminates dead skin, reduces UV ray damage and prevents bacterial growth, leaving your skin hydrated, clean and healthy. Simply spray it on post rinsing, massage it in, and wash off excess with a light round of water.

Product Details

Benefits It is an in shower moisturizer. Yes, Velvet Spray works by sealing in moisture in your skin while it is still wet in the shower, deeply hydrating your body. This lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer also eliminates dead skin, reduces UV ray damage and prevents bacterial growth, leaving your skin hydrated, clean and healthy. Hero ingredient Bergamot is known for anti-bacterial properties, and ability to stimulate skin cell renewal and redistribute skin pigments for even-tone complexion
Brand Name Hibiscus Monkey
Care Instructions Keep closed and away from water and moisture. Given the purity of the ingredients it may freeze in temperatures lower than 22C, please place closed bottle in a mug of warm water reaching just below the neck of the bottle and let it thaw.
Country Of Origin India
Features 100% natural, does not contain synthetic fragrance or perfume that will react with skin and linger on. Rather it emits a mild aroma of its natural ingredients in the shower only, No Mineral Oils, 100% Chemical Free
How To Use Comes with a spray pump that is used to spray on the product on your post shower skin and massage with hand, towel dry or take another jet of shower and towel dry.
In the box 1 Velvet Spray
Ingredients Patchouli Oil, Bergamot Oil, Geranium Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Cold-pressed Virgin Coconut Oil)
Manufacturer Details HIBISCUS MONKEY LLP
Package Preparation Days 2
Return Policy Returns/replacements are accepted for unused products only in case of defects, damages during delivery, missing, or wrong products delivered.
Shelf Life 9 Months

Seller Description

Your face makes up only 5% of your skin. The remaining 95% is on your body – your scalp, neck, elbows, underarms. But think about how much time, effort, and money you spend on your face care, and how little you spend on your body care. Obsession with the face has made the body an afterthought, but your own body cannot be an afterthought.We are on a mission to become India’s first body specialist brand. One that is powered by 100% natural formulations and plant-based care. It's time to put body centerstage.

Amala Earth Recommendations

Recently viewed

View Similar Products

Niran Hand & Body Lotion - 300 mlNiran Hand & Body Lotion - 300 ml
Organic Rose Vanilla Body MilkOrganic Rose Vanilla Body Milk
Bahaar Hand & Body Lotion - 300 mlBahaar Hand & Body Lotion - 300 ml
Ayurvedic Lotion Inspired by Rudrabhishekam | 200 mlAyurvedic Lotion Inspired by Rudrabhishekam | 200 ml
Ayurvedic Lotion Inspired by Rudrabhishekam | 200 ml Amrutam
Sale price849 Regular price999(Save 15%) Save 15%
Organic Daisy Flower Extract Skin Lightening Cream, 50gmOrganic Daisy Flower Extract Skin Lightening Cream, 50gm
Organic Daisy Flower Extract Skin Lightening Cream, 50gm Organic Harvest
Sale price907 Regular price1,295(Save 29%) Save 29%
Aloe Vera Gel I 150 gmAloe Vera Gel I 150 gm
Aloe Vera Gel I 150 gm Amrutam
Sale price382 Regular price449(Save 14%) Save 14%
Plant Powered Skin Lightening Cream for Hyperpigmentation & Dark Spots, 50gmPlant Powered Skin Lightening Cream for Hyperpigmentation & Dark Spots, 50gm
Natural Aloe Vera GelNatural Aloe Vera Gel
Ayurvedic Lotion Inspired by Rudrabhishekam | 200 mlAyurvedic Lotion Inspired by Rudrabhishekam | 200 ml
Ayurvedic Lotion Inspired by Rudrabhishekam | 200 ml Amrutam
Sale price849 Regular price999(Save 15%) Save 15%
Ayurvedic Lotion Inspired by Rudrabhishekam | 200 mlAyurvedic Lotion Inspired by Rudrabhishekam | 200 ml
Ayurvedic Lotion Inspired by Rudrabhishekam | 200 ml Amrutam
Sale price849 Regular price999(Save 15%) Save 15%
Ayurvedic Lotion Inspired by Rudrabhishekam | 200 mlAyurvedic Lotion Inspired by Rudrabhishekam | 200 ml
Ayurvedic Lotion Inspired by Rudrabhishekam | 200 ml Amrutam
Sale price849 Regular price999(Save 15%) Save 15%