- EXTRA5 - Buy 2 products & get extra 5% off
- EF15 – Buy for ₹ 3999 & Get Extra 15% off
More from Two Brothers
|Availability||Payment Option||Expected Delivery|
|Online Payment||Thursday, 30 July|
|Cash on Delivery||Tuesday, 12 July|
|Brand Name||Two Brothers|
|In the box||1 Pack of Ghee|
|Ingredients||A2 Gir Cow milk, Gir Cow milk curd starter|
|Return Policy||Non Returnable|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
Handmade in small batches - Cultured A2 Ghee, this is not 'direct-cream ghee', but Ghee made using natural A2 yoghurt.
The Cows are free-grazed and pasture raised on our certified organic farms - Two Brothers Organic Farms is certified by ECOCERT
A2 Gir Cow Cultured Ghee is made using fresh Gir cow milk. The milk is brought to a boil and naturally cooled down to room temperature and inoculated with a natural starter culture and left overnight to make yoghurt. The yoghurt is churned during pre-dawn hours (4 am - 6 am) to separate raw white butter using the ancient process of 'Bilona' - clockwise-anticlockwise slow churning.
Benefits Of A2 Desi Ghee :
- Cultured Ghee made from A2 milk from the indigenous breed cows, has anti-bacterial, antifungal and antioxidant properties.
- Ghee aids digestion. It is high in butyric acid and builds gut health. Cultured ghee contributes to the Gut microbiome.
- Ghee acts as a lubricant for joints.
- It has a high smoking point and helps in better absorption of protein contained in lentils and greens.
- Vitamins A, E, K prevalent in ghee are vital for brain, skeletal and physical health. Ghee, is especially recommended for babies and children.
- Ghee is excellent for skin, hair and eye health too.
What does "Cultured" mean?
- It is common practice to make Ghee using cream or malai. "Culturing" is the process of inoculating either cream or milk with a natural curd starter for it to undergo fermentation to make Curd (Yoghurt) or Dahi. This Curd is then churned to separate the white butter (makkhan) which is then slowly heated and clarified to make Ghee.
I know A2 is good; but what is A2?
- A2 is a type of Beta Casein protein in Milk of the Zebu breed of Cows native to some countries including India. A2 Ghee is the ghee made from the milk of Indigenous breed cows - there are many breeds like Gir, Sahiwal, Rathi, Kankrej, Tharparkar, Khillari, Vechur etc.
When it comes to ghee, the Indian Grandmas indeed know best. Add a healthy dollop of ghee, each day to your main meals. The taste of warm lentils topped by spices tempered in Ghee is unmatched and one of those rare comfort foods that promise health with rich taste.
Perfect to make delicious pancakes for breakfast, pan fry eggs or simply sautee/stirfry your favourite veggies that are in season. Replace store-bought butter with Cultured Ghee to whip up the most creamy mashed potato ever!
There is no replacement for Ghee to make traditional Indian sweets like laddoos, barfis, kesari, kheer. Add a dollop of Ghee to all your paranthas to make them easier to digest.
Grill some sliced native bananas in an iron pan with some ghee and dust your favorite spice like cinnamon, cardamom or nutmeg and get lost in those happy flavors and enticing aromas.
A warm roti with some ghee and natural jaggery on the side is perfect for those sudden hunger pangs.
Ever tossed potato pieces in ghee and slow roasted it in a pan with chilly powder and salt?
Name of Manufacturer
|Manufacturer Details||TBOF FOODS PVT LTD, [Village - Bhodani, Taluka - Indapur. Dist. - Pune, 413103]|
You Might Be Interested In
Amala Earth Recommendations
Sorry, no similar product available
View Similar Products
You can also buy
Free delivery above ₹500. We promise to deliver your products quickly and safely.
If you receive a damaged product, we’ll take it back! Now enjoy hassle-free shopping.
We follow all precautions at every step of acquiring, packaging and delivering your product.
With a 100% secure payment gateway, our website is perfectly safe for you to shop from.
- Opens in a new window.