Available Offers View all View less
- FESTIVE15 - Buy for ₹2499 & get Extra 15% off
- AMALA10 - Buy for ₹999 & get Extra 10% off
|Availability||Payment Option||Delivery Days||Expected Delivery|
|Online Payment||Thursday, 30 July|
|Cash on Delivery||Tuesday, 12 July|
|Brand Name||Three Sisters Organics|
100% Cold Pressed Morninga Oil
|Benefits||Moringa oil has built a strong reputation for promoting natural hair growth due to the high content of key nutrients such as vitamins A/B/E and zinc. Zinc is especially important because it promotes keratin production, and keratin makes up 90% of every hair on your head. The rich nutrients in moringa oil such as zinc (which is essential for maintaining healthy hair) help boost keratin production to strengthen hair and prevent breakage.|
|Package Preparation Days", 2]|
|In the Box||Moringa Oil|
|Return policy||Returnable (T&C Apply)|
- Moringa oil has built a strong reputation for promoting natural hair growth due to the high content of key nutrients such as vitamins A/B/E and zinc. Zinc is especially important because it promotes keratin production, and keratin makes up 90% of every hair on your head. The rich nutrients in moringa oil such as zinc (which is essential for maintaining healthy hair) help boost keratin production to strengthen hair and prevent breakage.
Moringa Oil improves the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles. Their formula is rich in linoleic acid and vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K, and P, which adds up to a perfect formula for healthy, glowing and radiant skin.
What is Moringa Oil?
Extracted from seeds of the most nutrient-dense tree on the planet, Moringa Oil is a rich source of powerful antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that meets all your skin needs.
In today’s times, when protecting the skin and healing it from the harmful effects of environmental pollution is a big concern for everyone, Moringa Oil is a nature’s gift for your skin. It’s the most sought after oil in the beauty industry for its anti-aging, healing, and beautifying effects.
In Bhava Prakash, the historical textbook of Ayurveda, Moringa Oil is called Sigur (moves like an arrow) for its ability to rapidly and deeply penetrate tissues, even to the depth of the bone marrow for deep cleansing.
Moringa oil also has a strong resistance to going rancid, and it can stay fresh for many years. It is a special ingredient in revitalizing shampoos, age-defying creams, and many other beauty and health products.
Benefits of Moringa Oil :
- It provides a protective barrier for your skin
- Repairs skin from damage caused by pollution
- It works as an anti-aging oil
- It brings out the natural glow of your skin
- It fights acne, helps in getting rid of dark spots:
- It cleanses and rejuvenates your skin:
- It nourishes dry skin
- It provides relief from pain and helps in relaxation
Name of Manufacturer
|Manufacturer Details||Three Sisters Organics|
|Country Of Origin||India|
More from three sisters organics
More from three sisters organics
Sorry, no relevant product available
View Similar ProductsView all
Free delivery above ₹500. We promise to deliver your products quickly and safely.
If you receive a damaged product, we’ll take it back! Now enjoy hassle-free shopping.
We follow all precautions at every step of acquiring, packaging and delivering your product.
With a 100% secure payment gateway, our website is perfectly safe for you to shop from.
- Opens in a new window.