Men's fashion sense has changed a lot in modern times. Nowadays, fashion and styling can no longer be identified with women alone. Previously, men's clothing was more formal but now men’s fashion wear is more than that! Heavy chains, varsity jackets, full-placket polos, and balaclavas are the latest men's fashion wear. 2022 is all about strong and big collars. Wimpy collared shirts and t-shirts are out of fashion for modern men. Men's office wear has also become more accepting nowadays. They are no longer made to wear only formal shirts and trousers to the office. Even casual wear has become a part of men's office wear. Most offices allow casual wear, even if it's only for weekends. Men’s office wear is now more colourful and vibrant.
Men’s Designer Clothes
Everyone loves a dash of luxury at one time or another. Luxury clothing is often viewed as being more authentic or classy as compared to casual attire for men. Wearing luxury or designer clothes can also boost one's self-esteem. When you wear something different or classy than others, it makes you feel more accomplished and successful in life. Men’s designer clothes are specially curated for style and comfort along with the highest degree of quality. Men look a class apart in designer clothes that come in the form of either suits, tees, or underwear. Men can choose to wear designer shirts, trousers, and ties to the office, which will lend them a formal look.
When you choose a luxury brand, it adds value and recognition to your personality. Above all, most men’s designers and clothes brands offer exquisite craftsmanship, unique aesthetics, fine detailing, and longevity. When you invest in a couple of luxury clothes, you know that you have invested in something worthwhile. Here are some of the men’s designer clothes brands that will make every head turn when men dress in them.
- Louis Vuitton: Louis Vuitton is a brand that deals with designer outfits, bags, and luggage. Louis Vuitton became a great designer at the tender age of 16, and the brand has lived up to the name of the owner and great designer ever since.
- Gucci: The brand was founded by Guccio Gucci in 1921. The brand is one of the world's leaders in accessories and men’s designer apparel. Gucci is famous for its Italian craftsmanship and intricate detailing.
- Dior Homme: This famous brand was invented by Christian Dior in the year 1948. Dior is known for its sophistication and contemporary styling. It sticks to formal styling with minimal detailing. The brand is known for challenging conventions. It invented the slim silhouette under the direction of Hedi Slimane.
- Prada: Prada is known for designing the best outfits for men. Prada always designs outfits and accessories that are out of the box. The brand prides itself on its uncompromising quality and craftsmanship. It specializes in outfits, handbags, shoes, and other fashion accessories.
- Saint Laurent: The brand was founded by Saint Laurent and his partner Pierre Berge in 1961. It is a French luxury brand that is famous for its modern and unique pieces that will make you stand out from the crowd. They are also known for their gender-neutral styling and simple yet classy designs. They design cool, rebellious clothes with a hint of luxury.
- Stella McCartney: Stella McCartney is a brand that believes in sustainability and uses non-violent and natural materials to produce eco-friendly men’s clothing. The menswear by the brand has a distinctly urban look, and the tailored shapes give you a sporty look.
- Fendi: This is an Italian fashion house that was just a leather and fur shop when it was founded by Adele and Edoardo Fendi in 1925. The brand specializes in ready-to-wear designer clothes for men, bags, shoes, and other accessories.
- Givenchy: This is one of the top men's designer clothing brands. They strike a perfect balance between contemporary and traditional styles. Their designs are inspired by many muses, artists, friends, and loyal clients.
- Kenzo: This designer brand is influenced by Japanese culture, because of the creator Kenzo Takada's Japanese background. The brand is famous for its exotic prints which offer an ethnic twist.
- Giorgio Armani: If you a crazy fan of designer suits and formal wear, then Giorgio Armani is your destination. Giorgio Armani is a brand that has become synonymous with success. Their tailored outfits will make every head turn when you dress in one of their suits or formal attire.
Casual Wear for Men
The concept of casual wear is changing with time. Casual wear is no more restricted to friends and family. Men can wear casual attire to the office too. Casual wear for men is a dress code that makes men look their best and also express their style. Casual wear can range from hand-woven shirts and organic t-shirts to hand block-printed shirts. Casual wear is anything that makes you feel comfortable and look stylish. While choosing your casual look, you don’t focus on formalities but rather try to find the right balance between style, comfort, and individuality. However, that does not mean that you compromise on quality or your sense of fashion.
Since casual dresses are comfortable yet stylish, most men will want to retreat into the default attire consisting of jeans, sneakers, and maybe a linen shirt or a t-shirt. Casual wear for men is also welcome in offices now. Therefore, men's office wear can also comprise decent denim and an angrakha style shirt. At Amala Earth, you get a huge collection of men’s office wear which comprises cotton French terry pants, handcrafted cotton shirts, hemp button-down shirts, handloom cotton shirts, hemp herringbone slim-fit formal shirts, pure linen trousers, and pure hemp slim-fit shirts.
Amala Earth men’s office wear is made from upcycled hand-woven and natural fabrics. They are not only comfortable but also excellent in quality. Here is a list of male outfits that are perfect for men’s casual wear.
- Denim jeans: Denim jeans have been the backbone of casual outfits since the 1950s. If you want a formal look that you can carry to your office, choose straight-leg style jeans in a dark tone. For a laid-back appearance, you can go for cuts in lighter tones.
Denim jeans can be paired with everything and anything, from linen shirts for men to polo t-shirts or just plain t-shirts.
- Casual t-shirts: Casual t-shirts are a wardrobe essential for every man. T-shirts are easy to wear, versatile, easy to maintain, and subtly stylish. The rule for wearing t-shirts is to keep it simple. You can pair a crew neck t-shirt with a pair of jeans as perfect office wear as well as for a movie with friends. T-shirts are so versatile that they can be paired with denim as well as chinos and trousers.
- Casual shirts: You can wear a casual shirt to the office when you want to look a bit sharp. Casual shirts, whether half sleeve or full sleeve, are the best alternative for formal shirts when going to the office. You can wear a white classic casual shirt to your office, to an occasion, or to a party with friends.
- Chinos: If you wear your casual shirt with chinos instead of your jeans, it will change your overall appearance for a more toned-down look. You can wear chinos in various colours such as khaki, beige, and navy. Chinos are not only comfortable but can also be worn to the office. You can even pair chinos with formal shirts. Chinos are the best for business casual or smart casual styles.
- Casual knitwear: Casual knitwear is essential in every stylish man's wardrobe. You can wear casual knitwear under a jacket or as an outer layer. You can pair your casual knitwear to the office on a wintry day, either over a shirt or under a shirt.
- Casual jackets: You can wear a lightweight jacket to your office because jackets are the latest men’s fashion wear. Jackets give you a relaxed look. They are long-lasting and can be paired with denim as well as chinos.
- Polo t-shirts: A polo shirt is essential in any man's wardrobe. Polo shirts are budget-friendly and can make you look perfect for any occasion. You can also wear a polo shirt to the office with chinos or formal trousers. They are no less than designer formal wear.
Online Men’s Fashion Shopping
You can redefine your style sense from the comfort of your home. Men’s fashion wear is available on the Amala Earth site, providing affordable yet stylish clothing. You can view a huge range of men's fashion wear with just a click of a finger from Amala Earth’s portal. The online store not only offers men's office wear but also casual attire for men and men’s designer clothes brands.