Unbelievably Stylish Casual wear For Men | Amala Earth
A man's wardrobe is essential in life, just like the hardworking spot-persons responsible for the movie's success. The clothes work behind the scenes but hold noteworthy value. Men's fashion is dynamic but works on the combination of selected casual wear items. This means that the right casual wear collection for men items will help any person get the best outfits for men. People can either stick to these basics for a comfortable night out or jazz them up with supporting products like jackets to go out in style.
Besides, the simplest things can sometimes be the most complex to implement. With the pool of available options in color and designs, selecting fits-all casual wear can be enervating.
This article serves as a modern 101 for casual male outfits. By the end of this piece, people will have understood the true meaning of smart casual and zeroed in on their favorite ones from Amala Earth's range of organic outfits. Why just organic? Because it helps people in doing their part for the environment without compromising on their fashion needs.
Latest men's fashion wear
Athleisure, high-street, smart casuals, and sustainable outfits grab the front pages of any latest men's fashion wear.
While athleisure is a fashion term concocting athletic and leisure wear, smart casuals are the fun siblings of formal wear. The outfits under high-street fashion represent street styles in a fashion-conscious manner. It is easy to notice the pattern here. All the latest men's fashion wear trends rely on one foundational type - casual wear.
With the knowledge of different styles, any person can become stylish instantly. Listed below is the description of every type of outfit for a comprehensive understanding.
- Athleisure: A relatively newer genre, athleisure is a comfortable mixture of athletic wear and loungewear. The Athletic wear genre of outfits is made with special moisture-wicking capabilities. These help the wearer in staying sweat-free during long workout sessions. On the contrary, loungewear outfits are highly focused on comfort. They emphasize softness and relaxation more than anything. Sweatshirts, t-shirts, or joggers are commonly combined and worn as athleisure outfits.
- High-street: High street fashion has been a widely used term in recent years. Promoted by pop culture and movies, this trend includes easily available and highly fashionable outfits. The key here is to wear the right combination of casual items that look edgy and unconventional. For instance, an example of a high-street fashion outfit is a solid black t-shirt under a denim jacket. This can be paired with dark blue jeans.
- Smart casual: The casuals that look smart are generally believed to be smart casual wear. However, the true meaning of the term is different. A smart casual outfit fits in the range of formal wear without being too uncomfortable to wear. Many restaurants have a policy of allowing smart casuals only. This includes casual blazers, etc., that are neat yet informal in appearance. Even at workplaces, smart casuals are gradually becoming the norm. Regarding smart casuals, men have a good range of options. Button-down shirts and chinos work well with loafers or oxfords. Such casual attire for men can be combined in several ways to make a lasting impact on peers.
- Sustainable: The word sustainable symbolizes environmentally conscious practices. These outfits are made from eco-friendly fabrics, like the ones made from recycled materials. A large majority of ethical clothing brands also use eco-friendly processes for manufacturing these products. Amala Earth is a one-stop destination for eco-friendly men's clothing with products like organic t-shirts.
Linen is made using flax that is organically produced. Thus, a linen shirt for men is also considered a sustainable garment. Also, handwoven shirts are manufactured without electricity, making their process eco-friendly. Thus, the best outfits for men can be made using sustainable garments like linen and handwoven shirts.
Tips for combining casual wear for men
People can always do more than the basics of solid t-shirts and jeans. The below combinations amp up any man's style, making it difficult to stick to the plain foolproof combination of denim and t-shirts.
- Polo shirts and jeans: This combination can be worn as smart casuals for occasions with ambiguous dress codes. A polo shirt is a step above the solid t-shirts that are seen to be extremely casual. Wearing a premium polo shirt with contrasting colored jeans (light shirt with dark jeans) can make any person look casually fashionable. The tip here is to find a shirt that fits the wearer's body type.
- Casual shirts and chinos: When people wish to give an edge to their outfits, casual shirts and chinos are the way to go. Another example of smart casuals, this outfit catches the audience's attention and makes them appreciate the wearer's classy style. People who don't have casual shirts can unbutton their cuffs and roll them up to get a cool and classy vibe. Complement this with unbuttoning the shirt's top 2 or 3 buttons to look effortlessly fashionable. The tip here is to buy light-colored chinos (beige and khaki) that blend well with many colors of shirts.
- Handwoven jackets and jeans: A handwoven or knitted jacket (also called a sweater) is a basic yet stylish men's garment that must be a part of every wardrobe. Pair this jacket with a basic shirt or t-shirt and wear it with jeans to make an unbeatable winter outfit that gives you an edge. People who wish to make the most of this combination must wisely select the cut of the handwoven jacket to match their t-shirts and shirts equally.
- Hoodies and sleek pants: A discussion about casual wear can never be complete without hoodies. Add a boldly casual attitude to your outfit with a dark hoodie made from a comfortable fabric. Combine it with sleek pants like slim-fit trousers to feel relaxed throughout the day. Although this combination looks easy to rock, you must ensure to wear sweatshirts made of luxurious fabric to avoid a careless look.
- Sweatshirts and cargo shorts: This combination works well for promenades and casual hangouts with friends. Get a well-fitted sweatshirt to avoid looking sloppy, and pair it with light-colored cargo shorts to make an impactful impression. However, beware of cargo shorts as they might not be suited for every casual occasion.
Fashion-first male outfits online @ Amala Earth
Buying sustainable and eco-friendly products is best. This is why people must shop from Amala Earth. The website is stocked with a vast range of casual wear, perfect for all events and moods. The collection includes shirts, pants, and coats with striking and modern prints.
The fabric of these pants is made from natural fibers, which are exceptionally soft and durable and give the comfort you need. Even after a long sunny day, these pants will provide a cooling effect. These pants are sweat-proof and resistant to bacteria, making them perfect for dry and all-day-long wear.
A half-sleeved shirt says formal and casual at the same time. Check out this fantastic coral pink half-sleeved shirt. Made of pure linen fabric, this is the perfect pick for wearing pants, pajamas, and even shorts.
People can play their part in conserving the environment by getting this t-shirt made with bamboo fabric. Not only is the material eco-friendly, but it also provides the exclusive benefit of odor protection. This material saves people from uncomfortable fabric irritations and sweat stains while killing the odor-causing bacteria.
Men's casual wear forms the foundation of almost every latest fashion trend. This includes athleisure, high-street, smart casual, and sustainable styles. Amala Earth plays its conscious role in providing eco-friendly clothing products at the best prices for everyone. Using the tips listed in this article for selecting from a range of fashion-first male outfits on Amala Earth's website, people will never be out of style.
Frequently asked Questions
1. Are anti-bacterial clothes suitable for gym wear?
Yes, anti-bacterial garments are perfect for gym wear since they are odorless and help fight bacteria. They are also sweat-proof.
2. Can I wear casual wear to the gym?
Yes. You can wear casual outfits to the gym, which are comfortable and made with breathable fabrics.
3. Can I wear casual wear with a blazer?
Yes, casual wear works wonders with blazers if worn in a semiformal event.
4. Are shorts a part of casual wear?
Yes, shorts are a part of everyday wear, depending on the type of shorts selected.
5. Can I pair a formal shirt with shorts?
A semiformal shirt will go well with shorts, especially if it is half-sleeved.