Feel-Good Others: Health Supplements Online
A healthy, happy life depends upon what we eat and how we live. But, most importantly, it depends upon how we use the resources available to us and how we care for our environment. Using eco-friendly everyday items, such as handcrafted stationery kits, eco-friendly yoga accessories, organic insect repellents, and other lifestyle products made from natural elements goes a long way in improving our lives and caring for our environment. It is the best way to ensure a healthy planet for our future generations.
The Goodness of Eco-friendly Lifestyle Products
Eco-friendly lifestyle products are created in keeping with the principles of sustainable living. This means these products are made with limited use of natural resources, they do not harm the environment, they are durable, reusable, and recyclable, there is minimum waste generated in their preparation, and they are cost-effective thanks to their durability.
These products are made from natural ingredients, not artificial ones containing toxic chemicals that damage our health and our environment. These are “Green Products” that use the least resources, come in eco-friendly packaging, are biodegradable, and leave a zero-carbon footprint.
These products reduce the threat of overuse of resources or fossil fuels. They use energy generated from natural resources, such as solar energy. This prevents pollution during their manufacture and reduces the generation of greenhouse gases that affect the climate.
Natural Lifestyle Products Available Online
Several brands offer online sustainable, eco-friendly health, holistic wellness, and lifestyle products. One such is Amala Earth, which believes in introducing us to conscious living, encouraging locally produced products, and thus creating an earth-friendly community that strives toward promoting a healthy planet for generations to come.
While buying these products online, you must check the ingredients used, if they are ethically sourced, and if the products are cruelty-free. Also, make sure that parabens, sulfates, and chlorides have been avoided. Eco-friendly products must be manufactured using natural elements instead of artificial ones. Natural elements, such as wood, ceramic, terracotta, brass, copper, stainless steel, jute, cotton, linen, plant extracts, and essential oils for fragrance, should be used to create these products.
Benefits of eco-friendly, sustainable living
Here are the benefits of using sustainable, environment-friendly lifestyle products.
A sustainable lifestyle promises better health and improved life. The high-quality products are organic and handmade. There is zero usage of harmful ingredients or chemicals in their manufacture. The products are free of toxins that damage not just our health but also our ecosystem. And they are biodegradable. All these factors support not just our physical health but also our mental and emotional health and wellbeing.
- Better environment for the future generations
The effective usage of our natural resources in creating eco-friendly lifestyle products ensures the stability of our environment. The absence of toxic materials in their production and the waste generated ensures zero pollution. This way, a sustainable lifestyle supports not just our health but also that of our environment and preserves it well for future generations.
- Efficient water and energy usage
The various environment-friendly procedures followed while making these natural products, such as efficient water usage, waste management, natural ingredients, etc., guarantee zero resources and energy wastage.
A sustainable lifestyle is the best way to live economically. Eco-friendly products may seem expensive, but as they are high-quality and long-lasting, they save on expenditure. These products are made from recycled material and are sturdy and durable. They resist any damage that may be caused due to dropping, etc., and thus last longer.
Products made from natural elements don’t need a lot of maintenance and care if used responsibly. The stainless steel crockery and cutlery, or pet food bowls, for instance, need a thorough cleaning with a natural dishwashing liquid, unlike plastic items that are not only non-biodegradable but also prone to breakage if mishandled.
Popular Feel-Good Others at Amala Earth
We share with you the most sought-after natural Feel-Good others at Amala Earth.
- Pet care items: The Herbal pet shampoo and conditioner is one of the best pet care products that contain no parabens, sulfate, or chlorides. It removes dirt and odour from your pet’s coat without harming their health. The dog bow tie is a wonderful pet care accessory made from soft cotton. It’s adjustable, easy to put on, and made from the comforting softness of foam. The Paraben-free Hemp Healing Balm is a pet wound care product that gently relieves your pet of skin problems and gives their coat a healthy glow.
- Handcrafted stationery: The eco-friendly Plantable seed pencils are made from 100% recyclable paper and contain mixed seeds with planting instructions shared on the packaging. The Eco-friendly notebooks are also made from natural materials and come in biodegradable packaging. These organic products make wonderful gift items and share the message of conserving our environment.
- Yoga mat for meditation: The eco-friendly yoga accessories, such as yoga mats, meditation cushions, yoga bags, and sweatpants, are all created from natural fabric. The biodegradable yoga mat, for instance, is made from natural materials and built to last a lifetime. The cork yoga block is made from high-quality, sustainable cork to support your fitness journey.
- Travel items: For your travel escapades, Amala Earth brings you a wide array of unique, organic products, such as wood frame sunglasses that promise to shade you from the scorching sun on your outdoor trips. And, the organic sunscreen SPF50 offers complete protection from UVA rays, giving you a dry, nongreasy feel. The handcrafted jute shoulder bag is a designer, lightweight bag that offers to carry your travel items wherever your heart desires.
- Insect repellents: Amala Earth brings you organic insect repellents to safeguard your home from insects and bugs. These herbal products ensure freedom from ants, flies, bugs, termites, lizards, rats, cockroaches, and mosquitoes. This safe, natural mosquito repellent DEET-free spray ensures your family’s safety from the mosquito menace. The natural cockroach repellent is a permanent solution to keep cockroaches away for 4 to 6 months. The natural bug repellent is another handy product to ensure a healthy home and a peaceful sleep! Every insect repellent from Amala Earth is made from non-toxic organic components, such as aromatic oils and plant extracts, that are effective and safe.
- Books: The book on Ayurvedic herbal massage shares various massage therapies for better blood circulation, toning the muscles, and rejuvenating the body. The Guilt-free Vegan Cookbook brings healthy recipes from different cuisines known to cure lifestyle diseases and encourages you to eat mindfully and consciously for a healthy, happy life.
- Pooja Room Essentials: Organic pooja essentials are a great way to ensure a calm and peaceful atmosphere in your home. The charcoal-free incense sticks help cleanse and purify the environment, repel mosquitoes, and also help control your blood pressure, thanks to the stimulating fragrance of lemongrass. You will also find gift items, such as tealight candleholders, Ganesh tealight holders, and Akhand Diya made from pure brass and copper sheets using basic hand tools.
Try Our Other Ranges
Besides natural lifestyle products, Amala Earth has a vast collection of Joyful Home decor items made from reclaimed materials from natural elements. These beautifully crafted products promote a sense of well-being and positivity in your home and your life. They are versatile and add character to your home. They are made from natural materials and bring nature into your home!
You will also find daily-use items, such as crockery, cutlery, and napkins made from wood, copper, brass, ceramic, and linen. These are environment-friendly and unique in design. They come in a wide range of styles and cater to every taste. Moreover, they are packaged in biodegradable material in keeping with the Amala Earth tradition.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the organic materials used in Pooja essentials?
Marble, brass, and wood are the organic materials used in preparing items, such as diyas, tealight holder diyas, incense holders, and Akhand Diya. Flower-based natural essential oils, Vanilla natural oil, Lotus natural oil, and Citronella essential oil are some organic ingredients used in preparing incense sticks.
- What are organic pet care products?
Organic pet care products are cruelty-free, eco-friendly, safe, and efficient. These use natural ingredients to create grooming essentials, treats, bowls, beddings, pillows, sweatshirts, and anti-tick oils for a healthy and happy pet.
- What is the difference between organic insect repellents and regular insect repellents?
The active ingredients used in natural insect repellent are essential oils. Besides essential oils, organic repellents use natural elements, such as lemongrass, citronella, peppermint, etc. Traditional insect repellents use synthetic ingredients, such as DEET, a toxic material of questionable safety.