A huge variety of handcrafted Crockery, Napkins and Cutlery are available - Amala Earth!
For many, cooking is an art, and dining is an extension of this art. Some prefer the dining experience to be aesthetically designed in a pleasant ambience. Using appropriate dinnerware adds to the overall quality of dining. Proper crockery, cutlery and even napkins can elevate your dining experience to the next level and satiate your aesthetic requirements. For this reason, many are now investing in wooden and organic serve ware. Amala Earth has a plethora of luxurious handcrafted wooden serving tray, organic cotton napkins, wooden spoon sets and cutlery to cater to this new lifestyle. Read on to know more about how you can uplift your dining experience.
Benefits of wood chopping board, wooden crockery and cutlery
Wooden serve ware has existed since the 14th century, but its beauty and utility were forgotten with time. Its importance has re-emerged to charm a new generation of homemakers. This dinnerware can also be life-changing due to its high sustainability quotient and practical uses. Here are some benefits of wooden serving tray, wooden plates :
- Environment Friendliness: Since wooden crockery and cutlery are made using a natural material, they are biodegradable and renewable. After serving its period of usage, a wooden serving spoon set can be buried in the soil where it is broken down easily and, consequently, have a negligible ecological impact. Similarly, a wood cutting board will not pollute the environment, unlike a plastic one.
- Insulating Properties: Unlike a steel serving spoon that instantly heats up while stirring hot food, a wooden cooking spoon will insulate the cook from the heat. Similarly, a wooden tea spoon will stay at room temperature while preparing a cold food item. This makes wooden serve ware user-friendly since it reduces the chances of fingers getting burnt.
- Durability: Some of the best chopping boards are wood and scratch-resistant. Hand-crafted wooden spoon set, wood cutting boards and coconut bowl retain their utility and charm even as years go by due to their toughness. Wooden serve ware is also gentle towards other crockery items such as serving bowls and plates as they do not leave any scratches on them, thus making them a good choice.
- Peaceful Cuisine: The silence associated with their use is an under-appreciated quality of wooden serve ware. Imagine the peace you experience when your wooden serving spoon makes no sound during serving or mixing food in any serving bowl or plate. The clinking of steel and glass serve ware will become a thing of the past.
Organic napkins and sustainable kitchen towels
Kitchen clothes and towels are a must-have as they are handy in any kitchen. Paper towels generate a lot of waste, so many are switching to reusable and sustainable kitchen towels and organic napkins. Eco-friendly kitchen towels are cost-effective as well. Organic cotton kitchen towels last longer, absorb better and are safer to use on food items. Organic kitchen towels are made with non-toxic dyes and natural colours, making them safe around food items. Their reusability is a testament to their sustainable properties, so you can consider buying them for your kitchen.
Amala Earth’s Online Assortment of Crockery, Napkins, Wooden Cutlery & Tray
Amala Earth hosts a curated collection of organic, handcrafted, eco-friendly, affordable yet luxurious-looking crockery, wooden spoons, and napkins in various materials. Here are in detail a few of the kitchen items available on Amala Earth’s online store.
- Masala boxes, Cake stands, Chapati Boxes, and others in Teak Wood: Teak wood is in a league of its own for good reasons. Strong and durable, it is one of the most popular wood choices capable of protecting itself from sunlight and humidity due to its high oil content. It does not rot or decay and remains aesthetically pleasing even after prolonged usage. The wood does not splinter or crack and lasts for generations to come. At Amala Earth, you can find many teak wood articles like wood chopping board, wood cutting boards, wooden spoon sets, best chopping boards, masala boxes, cake stands, chapati boxes, etc.
- Bowls, Cake Stands, Masala Boxes, Cutlery, Beer Mugs, Coasters, and Serving Platters in Mango Wood: Mango wood is known for its affordability and sustainability. It maintains a high lustre for years to come, giving it a high aesthetic appeal and attractiveness. It is easy to work with and is readily used for making furniture and serving ware. You can find bowls, cake stands, masala boxes, cutlery, beer mugs, coasters, and serving platters made of mango wood on Amala Earth.
- Cake Stands, Wood Jars, Masala Boxes, Serving Trays, Napkin Holders, Coasters in Acacia Wood: Known for its extreme durability, Acacia wood is a hit in commercial kitchens where rough usage is commonplace. It is a type of hardwood that can easily endure everyday slicing and dicing and has a high density that can withstand high water content. Since it is available in many colours ranging from light amber to mahogany tones, its aesthetic appeal is high, making it a popular choice in wooden crockery. Amala Earth boasts many acacia wood products such as cake stands, wood jars, masala boxes, serving trays, napkin holders, coasters, etc.
- Brass, Kansa and Copper Utensils: Brass helps prevent nutrient loss in food items and lasts long. It helps in building immunity through the food and water stored in it. Kansa metal helps in promoting gut health and reduces acid content in food. It also helps in building immunity and improving memory. Copper bottles, brass glass, copper mug and storage jars enable natural purification and remove any bacteria, mould or other germs that pose a health hazard. It also helps in maintaining the pH level in the body. Products from these materials include mugs, glasses, tumblers, jugs, water dispensers, plates, bowls, spoons, thaalis, and more. You can even buy bronze uruli online on Amala Earth.
- Linen: Linen table cloths, eco-friendly kitchen towels, cutlery pouches, napkins, and napkin cutlery pouches are smart choices for wiping dishes and spills. Linen has great absorbent qualities. Organic tea towels do not crumple like a paper towel and can be easily washed and re-washed. The material is soft to touch, which makes it user-friendly. Travel utensil pouches and reusable utensil pouches are sustainable, easy on the pocket, and hence a must-have.
- Hemp : Amala Earth also uses hemp fabric to create its range of aprons and hemp tea towels. Hemp is highly durable and strong. It has a higher tensile strength than other materials and is suitable for everyday wear and tear. Amala Earth products made with hemp are dye-free, so they do not have a negative ecological impact. Hemp is antimicrobial, anti-fungal, absorbent, and highly breathable. The aprons with a utility pouch, waist apron for cooking, half aprons, and half aprons with pockets are designed to help you carry necessary tools while gardening or cooking.
Amala Earth has something for everyone in luxurious designs and patterns! The assortment available helps a variety of needs - in terms of aesthetics, performance and features.
Some more attractions
In addition to home furnishing items, Amala Earth also boasts a host of home decor items and accessories. We talked about the goodness of acacia, mango and teak wood for crockery and cutlery. But that’s not the extent of their utility. Their durability and aesthetics extend to handmade home decor items in the form of wall clocks, wall hooks, keychains, card holders, etc. There are planters, small tables, hanging lamps, vases and many more articles in brass. So, spend some time at Amala Earth and experience the joy of artistic, sustainable and affordable living and do your bit in conserving natural resources and our planet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are other eco-friendly materials available at Amala Earth?
Upholding its promise of sustainable living, Amala Earth also has a curated collection of home decor items in eco-friendly materials. Such items include marble bowls, urlis, tea light holders, and cake stands; upcycled plastic storage boxes and trunks; cotton paper bags, ottomans, and curtain tiebacks; jute storage boxes and dhurries and other rare items like lamps made of banana paper. These materials have been around for centuries, and they are again rising to prominence due to the amalgamation of modern designs and eco-friendly properties.
Q2. What are other product categories available at Amala Earth?
You can browse a plethora of categories hosting hundreds of items spanning food items, beauty, fragrances, bath essentials, garden products, beddings, fashion apparel, baby wear, wellness products and hand-picked healthy gift baskets curated by experts, in addition to crockery : ceramic mugs, ceramic platter, ceramic glasses, ceramic jug, ceramic spoons, cutlery & napkins. All these products have been designed keeping two factors in mind - aesthetics and sustainability. Style with sustainability is the key differentiating factor at Amala Earth.
Q3. Why must one invest in sustainable products?
By practising sustainability, we are moving towards a better future and an improved quality of living. It is also the key to protecting our ecosystem and preserving natural resources for generations to come. At a time when holistic, sustainable and mindful living is not just a luxury but the need of the hour due to environmental degradation, one must do their bit in conserving natural resources.