Homemade Condiments, Pickles, Vinegar & Jams
The taste of a luxurious spread of jam on the bread and the feeling of tasting a delicious homemade lime pickle is unmatched. These memories can be re-lived more healthily by getting the best organic condiments, pickles, vinegar, and jams at Amala Earth. Learn more about them and find the most popular products by reading the following sections.
Taste of Organic Condiments
“Would organic products taste as good as the regular ones?” This is one of the most common questions people ask when trying to switch to completely organic products. And the answer to that is yes, organic products would taste as good. Since organic products are derived from chemical-free vegetables, herbs, and fruits, they taste as good (or, dare someone say, sometimes better) than regular products.
Benefits of Consuming Organic Products
Here are some strong benefits of consuming organically grown or made products:
- Fewer pesticides: Traditionally, farmers use many chemicals for producing spices, herbs, vegetables, fruits. These include insecticides, fungicides, and herbicides that are made synthetically. These chemicals remain inside and on the vegetables, herbs, and fruits that are grown using them.
Organic produce saves the body from the ill effects of pesticides. They are not completely free of pesticides. However, the pesticides used for growing them are organic. This means that the pesticides are made from natural ingredients rather than chemical ones to provide the best benefits of organic produce to the consumer.
- Eco-friendly farming: As organic products are made from sources rich in nutrients, the soil that grows this organic food also becomes nutrient-rich. The chemicals used in the plants seep into the soul to pollute the groundwater. Organic farming methods maintain the natural state of the groundwater to protect the environment without compromising the quality of the produce.
- Fresher products: Artificial preservatives like sulfites, nitrates, sorbates, formaldehyde, and benzoates are frequently used in producing non-organic products. They are responsible for causing serious health problems like allergies, hypersensitivity, and cancer. Organic products are free from synthetic preservatives that cause life-threatening issues. Hence, people can always be sure of getting fresher products while choosing organic.
- More micronutrients: Many studies concluded that organic foods have a greater level of some micronutrients and antioxidants like iron, zinc, and vitamin C. They also contain flavonoids that contain the properties of antioxidants. The body will receive additional nutrition to maintain health and fitness levels by switching to organic produce.
- Better health: Organic food items are free from preservatives and wax that are generally used to increase product shelf-life. They might not be as delicious as some junk food items, but they have rich flavors derived from organically grown herbs, vegetables, and fruits.
Popular Organic Products at Amala Earth
Here’s a list of the most in-demand products on the website.
- Jam: Organic jam is generally used as a natural spread that even may help in reducing some skin problems. Amrutam Skinkey Malt is a blood-purifying jam that can be taken with warm water to purify the skin. On the other hand, the delicious mixed fruit jam has just the right ingredients and taste to be anyone’s favorite hunger-buster. All thanks to its 100% natural pulp taste.
- Vinegar: Relish the strong flavors of unrefined Organic Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother that is brewed to 4.8% acidity. This organic vinegar is made using naturally-derived acetic acid that helps in reducing weight. People with blood sugar problems can also consume this pure vinegar to lower blood sugar levels. This beneficial product is also believed to balance the level of cholesterol in the body.
- Pickle: The best sweet and sour lemon pickle, sweet olive pickle, or bamboo shoots pickle products fit the varied taste requirements of people worldwide. The ingredients are sourced locally and made without preservatives to provide complete health benefits of the raw ingredients.
- Marmalade: The lemon marmalade is the perfect choice for a citrus lover. It offers a burst of bittersweet lemon flavors. The thick mixture is made with hand-cut lemons to give a highly satisfying, tangy taste.
Start the journey towards better health and get the best-selling condiments, pickles, jams, and vinegar at Amala Earth today!
Looking for More?
Amala Earth has a rich section of Nuts, Seeds, and Dry fruits for everyone. Just like Condiments, Pickles, Vinegar, and Jams complement other items of the meals; dry fruits do the same. They encourage people to follow a healthy eating pattern to promote a good life. Here are the benefits of consuming nuts, seeds, and dry fruits.
- Vitamin E: Nuts and dry fruits contain vitamin E, which stops the formation of plaques in the heart. These plaques can result in chest pain, heart attack, or artery disease.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: These acids are essential for the efficient functioning of the body and brain. With the strong support of omega-3 fatty acids, the brain gets the power to combat depression and anxiety. Out of all the types of omega-3, EPA is known to help with these problems effectively. Generally, fish is the most popular source of omega-3, but not everyone can consume it. For vegans and vegetarians, nuts can be a powerful source of omega-3.
- L-arginine: Human body needs different types of amino acids to perform well. L-arginine is one of them. Nuts are believed to contain L-arginine, which helps improve the heart's function. L-arginine is converted to nitric oxide that supports the opening of the blood vessels. Ultimately, it supports the treatment of high blood pressure, chest pain, and breathing difficulties.
- Fiber: Seeds are undoubtedly one of the best sources of fiber. They provide the body with the required amount of monosaturated fats, minerals, antioxidants, vitamins, and polyunsaturated fats. Also, they help individuals and their family members reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol.
Enjoy the popular products or gift a health basket to friends and family by shopping at Amala Earth right now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Spices that are made from organically grown sources are called organic spices. They are made from ingredients that are cultivated using organic farming practices.
- What are organic pickles?
Organic pickles are fermented without using regular vinegar. If not fermented, they are made using organically grown vegetables and spices. Overall, they are healthier than traditional pickles.
- What is the difference between organic vinegar and regular apple cider vinegar?
Regular or non-organic apple cider vinegar goes through the process of pasteurisation, unlike the organic one that is grown naturally.