Being conscious about the products one uses is the most crucial step towards health and well-being! Moreover, when this consciousness is aligned with earth-friendly, sustainable efforts, it becomes even more value-adding to society and one's family.
Everyone can benefit from naturally healthy products, but a child's skin is way more delicate compared to adults. Hence, they quickly adapt to or reject chemical or harmful materials used to create clothes or packaged food items. Therefore, choosing natural and eco-friendly products for children can protect them from toxic chemicals while allowing parents to give back to the environment.
Amala Earth's extensive inventory of eco-friendly products offers a wide range of clothes, toys, food products, gifts, and much more. In addition, these products are made from organic raw materials, which leave a minuscule carbon footprint and help preserve the environment for future generations.
Amala Earth's excellent assortment of handcrafted children's products includes bow hair clips, ribbon hair clips, organic diaper bags, handmade dribble bibs, and much more. Each piece is carefully crafted to enrich the lives of children.
Benefits of Eco-friendly products
- Environmentally friendly - Prioritizing sustainability when shopping for personal or household items is a good practice. One person's lifestyle changes can inspire others and result in significant world change. You are saying no to environmental degradation and yes to protecting our planet by purchasing environmentally friendly products.
- Better Health and Wellbeing - Besides positively impacting the environment, sustainable purchasing improves one's health and well-being. Toxic ingredients are generally absent from eco-friendly and sustainable products. Sustainable food production, for example, avoids using harmful chemicals such as pesticides and synthetic fertilisers. Green items are less likely to contain harmful substances that can harm the body, even in the personal care category. As a result, sustainable purchasing contributes to a better world and life for everyone.
- Support for the local suppliers - People may help the local communities by generating jobs for local suppliers or purchasing fairly traded items to enhance living and working standards.
- Organic foods provide better nourishment - Organically procured food items retain the food's natural nutrients as they do not contain any preservatives or colours.
Wide Range of Eco-friendly Products for Children at Amala Earth
At Amala Earth, we provide an array of amazing handmade clothes, food items, and many more products tailored for your child. You can find desirable products for children aged 2 to 15 years. They are available in different sizes and dimensions to fit your child.
Ranging from ethnic wear to accessories, here are some of the most popular eco-friendly products for children:
Accessory Essentials for Children Online
- Handmade dribble bibs: They keep the children's clothes safe from spillage. Amala Earth's fine range of handmade dribble bibs is made with eco-friendly material, which is good for delicate skin.
- Eco-friendly diaper bags: This organic diaper bag has ten pockets, including a front pocket with easy access and two insulated side bottle pockets. Its back pocket is ideal for diaper-changing necessities. There are also four interior pockets and two elasticized pockets. It is also simple to carry because it has double over-the-shoulder handles with a secure handle wrap. It is also water-resistant and made of Organic Canvas fabric with vegan leather details. Custom name tags are also available.
- Bow hair accessories - These designer bow clip hair accessories are made of 100% fabric to keep the children comfortable. Handcrafted hair accessories made from left-over fabric cuts from Amala Earth's production costume-making resonate with the Zero Wastage brand value.
Skincare for Children
- Baby care message oil- This ayurvedic body toning oil is excellent for children up to 5 years of age. The Amrutam Baby Care Massage Oil contains Chandabala Laxadi, Jaitun, and Deodar. It can be the best body toning oil, strengthening a baby's bones while hydrating the skin and improving blood circulation.
- Cold-pressed Almond Oil - Anti-inflammatory benefits of sweet almonds are well-known. It is commonly used for enhancing skin complexion and tone due to its emollient qualities. This cold-pressed sweet almond oil is rich in Vitamin B-7, often known as Biotin, which promotes strong and healthy hair. Massage a few drops of oil over the baby's face and body. Allow it to sink into the skin for at least 20 minutes. The infant may then be bathed with a gentle cleanser or lukewarm water.
- Aloe Vera Soothing Gel - These amazing products address 3-in-1 hair, skin, and body benefits. This is a fragrance-free, 100 per cent natural, pure cold-pressed aloe vera gel to soothe sensitive, irritated, or swollen skin.
Children's Sleepwear Online
- Kids Quilt- This muslin cotton quilt is hand-quilted with love and effort. These are all-season reversible quilts perfect for any season. They are made of 100% cotton with two layers of muslin cotton as the outer cover layer.
- Organic Cotton Kids Cot Bumper- This organic cotton cot bumper is luxuriously soft, elegantly quilted, and super cosy for babies. It is made of breathable and natural GOTS-certified organic cotton and comes in three sections to provide a proper fit on all sorts of cribs and cots. This buttery-soft organic cotton, hand quilted fern pattern, with two longer and one shorter part, is adaptable to suit any cot size.
- Reusable Organic Diapers- These can be the best organic cloth diapers for newborns. Amala Earth's high-performance, sophisticated cloth diaper is not only washable and reusable, but it is also soft and soothing to the baby's skin and made from 100 per cent organic cotton with no hazardous chemicals. These last up to 12 hours* depending on the baby's wetting habit, with extra Dry Feel Pads assuring a restful night's sleep. Moreover, the diaper's outer layer is waterproof.
Complete Nourishment for children with Amala Earth's baby food
- Dry Fruit Powder - Dry Fruits Powder is a nutrient-dense, energy-dense, healthy food. It contains a coarse powder of cashew nuts, almonds, pistachios, nutmeg, turmeric, and saffron. It can be consumed by anyone above the age of eight months. It can be cooked with oatmeal, which improves the dish's flavour or added to hot or chilled milk.
- Unsweetened Peanut Butter- This vegan gluten-free peanut butter is made entirely of peanuts. This gluten-free peanut butter is made from excellent 'Java' peanuts (native to Saurashtra). These peanuts are then slow-roasted to perfection in small batches.
Amala Earth's conscious family collection for children between 2-15 years of age does not end here. There are many more organic food essentials for children, western wear collections, toys and stationeries, gift sets for newborns, and many more.
Why Choose Amala Earth?
At Amala Earth, we have a curated range of the finest eco-friendly products made with nature-conscious methods, which help reduce our carbon footprint. Every product is crafted to minimise the harm caused to nature while maximising comfort for you.
Our unique assortment of children's products is crafted with the finest and most organic materials to keep your child safe and healthy.
Here are a few amazing areas where our products and services surpass our competitors:
- Free Delivery Pan India: We provide free delivery across the country for orders above Rs. 500. We assure you that your product will reach you quickly and safely.
- Easy Refund: Have you received a damaged or are unsatisfied with our product? No worries. We will take it back and give you a full refund for your purchase.
- Strict COVID-safety Measures: All our executives and staff adhere to COVID-safety norms to ensure your product reaches you safely and uncontaminated.
- Secure Payment Procedure: It enhances your purchasing experience. Our payment gateway provides quick and 100% secure transactions which improve your shopping experience.
The earth-friendly products from Amala Earth contribute to the environment and society while providing healthier products for people's physical and mental well-being. Explore the range of natural, healthy, and eco-friendly products today at Amala Earth!
1. How are eco-friendly products better than traditionally made garments?
Eco-friendly products have a wide range of benefits. Here are the top advantages of using eco-friendly garments:
- They help reduce textile waste.
- They are healthier for your body.
- They contribute towards supporting ethical companies.
- They are highly customisable.
- They are recyclable.
2. What kind of eco-friendly children's products are available at Amala Earth?
Amala Earth offers a range of organic products like muslin cotton wraps, organic diapers, cotton diaper bags, organic clothes, sleepwear, food products, toys, and accessories.
3. What kind of skincare products are best for children?
A child's skin is sensitive and thus needs pure, organic products free from harmful chemicals. Amala Earth presents an array of skin care essentials for children to keep the children's skin naturally soft, nourished, and hydrated.
4. What are organic reusable diapers?
These are soft cotton pads for babies that lasts up to 12 hours. These 100 % cotton diapers are also reusable and washable.
5. What kinds of butter are best for children?
Amala Earth sells a variety of butter, such as peanut, gluten-free almond butter with banana, natural cashew, crunchy jaggery butter, dark chocolate peanut butter, chocolate almond, organic peanut jaggery butter, unsweetened peanut butter, and so on, which provides the much-needed energy to the active children.