Weddings are fascinating events, and we want everything to be perfect, including the bridesmaid dresses. You want your bridesmaids to look fabulous, move comfortably, and feel important on your big day. With so many options in fabric, patterns, and silhouettes, it can be challenging to pick the best. Thankfully, Indian weddings are crafted to have many events, and you can select different bridesmaid sarees, gowns, lehengas and other outfits for various occasions.
Shopping Tips for Bridesmaid Dresses
- Meet your bridesmaids and get their suggestions on what kind of bridesmaid dress patterns and designs they prefer, and shop accordingly.
- Start shopping at least four months before the wedding, so you have enough time for alteration and fittings.
- Choosing a different pattern to stitch a bridesmaid kurta or blouse is fine. Focus on getting the same outfit for all of them.
- Make sure they have matching accessories and shoes; though this is not necessary, it elevates the outfit's overall look.
- Whether you are getting a bridesmaid lehenga or gown, always discuss the budget with your bridesmaid and set expectations accordingly.
Latest Trends In Indian Bridesmaid Dresses
Here are some of the latest collections of bridesmaid dress designs and patterns from Amala Earth to consider getting for your bridesmaids.
- Linen Saree Embroidered: The pride of West Bengal, linen sarees have always been in trend. The weaving methods used in linen sarees are traditional and light, making them popular worldwide. Linen sarees are a sought-after variant for traditional events and festivals in India. This sophisticated linen saree in exceptional wine red colour has beautiful hand embroidery. It also has a colour block pattern on the pallu and silver border, making it gorgeous. It is one of the best bridesmaid sarees you can choose for a sangeet or wedding day.