Keto Ghee Recipe
One of the many A2 cow ghee benefits is that it’s suitable for those on a keto diet if mixed with vegetables like cauliflower or baingan. Check out this mouth-water recipe for turmeric cauliflower slabs, caramelized in ghee by Andrea, from ‘Buttered Veg’.
- Four cups of cauliflower, sliced into ½ inch slabs.
- Two tablespoons of ghee.
- 1 tsp of turmeric (Haldi)
- ½ tsp of red chilli powder
- ½ tsp of Himalayan pink salt
- A large non-stick skillet
- A fork
- In the skillet, heat the ghee on medium heat. Add some turmeric and red chilli powder and stir for 30 seconds. That releases flavour and aroma.
- Add the cauliflower with salt and stir. Arrange the cauliflower in an even layer and let it brown. That should take around 5 minutes. Cover the skillet with a lid after adding a cup of water.
- After the first side has browned nicely, turn each piece of cauliflower with the fork. Cook until the second side has also become deliciously caramelized in rich and aromatic ghee.
The chef recommends one adds some tomato slices and sauteed greens to make a real meal out of this. The dish is perfect for any meal and would surely be a creamy and flavourful addition to the day.
These recipes are good additions to your meal plan and are suitable for all age groups.
Here at Amala Earth, we have a collection of ghee created from rich desi cow’s milk. Choose the one that’s perfect for your needs. You can also mix them with other healthy products from our range and create a healthier meal plan for a more mindful way of living.