Each item that goes into your packing bag has an environmental impact. Single-use plastic stuff may seem convenient for your journey, but have you ever wondered what damage it can cause to the environment?
A single trip can increase your carbon footprint drastically. Fortunately, there are many eco-friendly items that you can replace plastic with. You can also buy sustainable gifts for travellers, especially for eco-conscious people.
In this post, we have shared a sustainable checklist for travellers and some fascinating sustainable gift-giving ideas for those who travel a lot.
An Eco-Friendly Shoulder Bag
- An eco-friendly bag is a must for every travel enthusiast. These bags offer more benefits than protecting our environment. For instance, a jute bag is lightweight on your shoulders and has enough space to hold all your travel accessories.
- It’s also one of the best travellers sustainable gift ideas for people who love to travel frequently. Whether a business trip or a family vacation, an eco-friendly shoulder bag is your best choice. It can carry your hair care products, sunglasses, books, green tea, and other small accessories.
Another sustainable item you can add to your eco-friendly packing list is solid soap. Not only are they environment-friendly, but solid soaps are lighter than their liquid counterparts and are less likely to create a mess in your travel bag.
If you are using liquid face wash, it’s highly recommended you give the natural bar soaps a try. They come in fancy flavours and last longer than liquid cleaners. Additionally, these can be made with natural ingredients. Bar soaps are also cute travellers’ sustainable gifts.
A Water Bottle
- Ditching those plastic bottles and embracing sustainability with copper water bottles is the best way to start your sustainability journey. It’s eco-friendly, healthy, and the safest option. Experts believe that copper offers natural purification. It kills all microorganisms, including bacteria and fungi, making the water fit for drinking. It helps in rejuvenation and detoxification. A copper bottle is also one of the best and most affordable sustainable gift ideas.
- You will find an amazing variety of sustainable glasses that are handcrafted using natural materials. These are much better than those plastic and metal glasses. If you are looking for travellers’ sustainable gifts for kids or your girl, this is a nice option.
You can buy a pair of these to flaunt eco-friendly sunglasses the next time you spend the day out in the sun. It’s also perfect for those who spend most of their day outside or frequently travel to beaches and other hot places.
A Travel Gift Box
If you can’t think of the best travellers’ sustainable gifts for her, a unique travel gift box might be a perfect option. Whether you are looking for a Diwali gift or a present for someone’s wedding, a unique travel box packed with sustainable products is an excellent choice.
- For instance, this travel kit consists of a spacious pouch, a wallet, and a soy wax candle. All these products are packed in a beautiful tote bag that you can use for travel and shopping.
It may seem tempting to shop for a new wardrobe for your trip, but that’s unnecessary. Most people buy cheap quality clothes they wear once and throw in the trash. It’s good to add sustainable clothing to your “going-green” list.
This is especially important when you are packing for a trip. If you are looking for travellers’ sustainable gifts for him, you can start with eco-friendly fabrics like bamboo and linen. Organic cotton is also a good option. These fabrics feel soft on your skin and are antimicrobial.
So, this was our sustainable checklist for a traveller. From your toiletries to the backpack, looking for items made of natural ingredients is advisable. These are healthy and safe for the environment and make great eco-friendly gift options for travellers.