How to use jasmine essential oil
Revitalise your home with your very own DIY essential jasmine oil spray.
- Tej: black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon
If you prefer your fragrances to be strong and invigorating instead of simply soothing, this scent combining three popular spices (‘tej’ in Hindi) should work wonders for you.
Pure and natural black pepper diffuser oil, cardamom essential oil, and cinnamon leaf essential oil are the magic ingredients for making this oil. Are you getting that beautiful Ayurvedic chai aroma already? Mmmmm, you are right! If you are an avid masala chai lover, we recommend going for this fragrance.
It has medicinal benefits, too. According to an India.com article, black pepper essential oil relieves sinusitis and nasal congestion, improves neurological health, and is an excellent antioxidant.
Cardamom essential oil helps fight cold and congestion in the chest. Its antibacterial properties also help improve immunity and reduce inflammation.
Cinnamon leaf essential oil relieves pains and aches and helps nourish the skin. It also helps moisturise dry skin and gives a calming sensation when inhaled.
How to use tej oils
- Grab a plastic/glass spray bottle.
- Add 100ml filtered water, 20ml vanilla extract, and 30ml vodka or rubbing alcohol to it. Now add ten drops of each of the three essential oils.
With this DIY tej aromatic oil spray, you’re bound to feel energised every time you’re home.
Depending on your choices, you may or may not like the above essences or prefer some others. We get that. We advise you to use oils that suit and soothe you. We have a variety of natural and pure essential oils that you can add to your daily routine. You can make your own DIY sprays with any of them. You can even use a blend of these oils for mixed fragrances and benefits. Check out the range of essential oils by Amala Earth and keep your home joyful and fragrant.
- Always place the spray bottle in a cool space. You need to shake the spray bottle and spray it 3-4 times beforehand.
- If you prefer a more potent fragrance, add more essential oil to the solution.
- Use the spray twice a day to keep it fresh and fragrant.
- You can also add 3-4 drops of these oils to your bath water to relax and enhance your sleep and mood.
It's really that simple!