As more and more people worldwide opt for sustainable products inside their homes and offices, wood has emerged as the natural choice for most of them. Wooden doors, floors, furnishings, accessories and furniture are becoming increasingly popular today. The twin benefits of strength and finesse make it one of the best environmental-friendly options. Wooden furnishings and accessories may be used in a variety of décor elements. When designing a bedroom, consider positioning a wooden shelf in the corner. It will provide a stylish, timeless touch. It's also environmentally friendly, and any damage is simple to fix. In addition to this, wood is a fantastic material for your house. There are several advantages to wooden home design, whether you're going for a rustic, industrial, or eclectic appearance.
- Strong and robust: Wood is strong and lasts for a long time, which are key prerequisites needed for the material for house decor. It has a powerful tension-bearing capacity that bears weight. Furthermore, wooden items can be refurbished to increase their life.
- Suits all weathers: Summer or winter, wood stays put all year long with very minimal maintenance. Compare that to metal that starts getting affected by moisture. Wood is an all-weather choice, and that makes it a very reliable material.
- Flexible for a redesign: Over the years, we may feel like re-designing some of our furniture for aesthetic purposes. Wood can easily be reshaped, cut, or expanded depending on the type of furniture. This flexibility makes it a very convenient choice.
- Renewable and replenishable: Wood is among the most renewable materials that one can find and choose. Many companies that produce wood products plant two to three times the trees used up by them and ensure their life. This ensures that the forest cover is not just replenished but increases over time.
- Fully biodegradable: It is a well-known fact that the production of wooden products results in zero wastage. All residuals produced can be used for some purpose or the other. Even the very little waste that remains is fully biodegradable resulting in minimal carbon footprints.
- Heat retention: Wood provides an added benefit for people living in colder climates. It can retain seven times more heat than ceramics, resulting in a naturally warmer home.
- Positive mental and physical health: Several researchers have found using more natural products, such as wood in your house lowers anxiety and stress levels of its inhabitants. Wood is correlated with a positive emotional experience, warmth, and homeliness, which creates a calming effect inside us.
- Reusable and recyclable: Wood is perhaps the best recyclable material available and is the perfect material for reuse. Almost all solid wood may be recycled. Old buildings, bridges, and wharves may have their wood recovered and utilised again for modern furnishings and flooring. Particleboard and other composite materials may be created using smaller, less valuable wood wastes.
- Wise investment: When investing in home furnishings, the financial aspect is a crucial component. The idea that wood may be a wise financial decision is something from which we can all benefit. In contrast to metal furniture, which loses value over time, wood is still a consistently affordable option. As a result, its liability is an asset.
According to psychologists, the interior design of a space directly affects the feelings of those who occupy it. In truth, certain places have the power to affect how each of us feels, thinks, and feels; this is particularly true if these environments are furnished with natural furnishings. The word "natural" is most often associated with wood because it conveys a strong sense of warmth and elegance and a direct connection to nature and its pristine state. Because of this, it promotes tranquillity and calm, making it especially ideal for spaces like the living room and bedroom. The rooms have a refined tone of simplicity thanks to the wooden doors and windows, which also express well-being and comfort to people who reside in the house.
How to uplift your home décor with wood
Here are some wood-based products to uplift your furniture:
- Pine wood photo frame
- Wooden multipurpose cake stand
- Solid wood planter stand and multipurpose shelf made from recycled walnut wood
- Wood hand-painted wall hooks
- Wooden shelf with hooks
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden wall clock
- Handcrafted solid wood walnut vases
Your house needs an option to keep its appearance and feel with a few easy hacks. Metal cabinets corrode and require regular painting to maintain their beauty. Additionally, they sustain cuts and dents as their defenceless inhabitants search for a fix. The hardwood furniture offers a beautiful polishing option. Additionally, their shine is refined within a few years to provide an altogether new impression. Wood is a simple material that may be polished to perfection and cared for slowly to enhance the inside of your house. Timber or wood cannot be compared to metal or plastic. The wooden furnishings' vintage style gives your home décor an untamed charm.
Please visit Amala Earth to find a full range of wood-based home décor products. Amala Earth is a way of conscious living built on a foundation rooted deeply in Indian origin. It brings together brands, products, experts and individuals, creating a world where all living beings can coexist harmoniously.