Skin concerns like blackheads, whiteheads, skin irritation, rashes and bacterial and fungal infections are common during the rainy season. A lot of us ignore our skincare routine and miss out to attend the extra care our monsoon skin asks for. Like your summer and winter skincare routines, you must have a distinct monsoon skincare routine to keep your skin in the best shape.
Consider including different natural DIY face packs with multani mitti, coconut oil, chandan, essential oils and turmeric for flawless monsoon skin. You can try the monsoon face pack with Haldi and Chandan or DIY face pack with Haldi and essential oils for effective monsoon care.
Multani Mitti and Chandan Face Pack
Using multani mitti (fuller's earth) and chandan (sandalwood) during monsoon is an ideal way to deal with the humidity effects. Here is a simple recipe for multani mitti and chandan face pack for monsoon glow.
- Multani mitti
- Rose Water
- Add 1 tsp of multani mitti and chandan powder in a bowl and mix.
- Slowly add rose water or regular water to create a paste-like consistency.
- Apply the paste on a cleansed face, avoiding the eyes and mouth.
- Let the face pack dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Wet your fingers and begin rinsing the pack in circular motions.
- Use lukewarm water to wash your face completely.
- Apply your usual moisturiser for the last step.