Many people seek alternatives to caffeine-free herbal beverages, such as detox tea. Do detox teas work, and are they reliable?
Herbal tea has been used for centuries to reduce fatigue, rejuvenate the mind, fight illness, boost energy, and even treat depression. The curative benefits of organic tea are beyond imagination. Amala Earth’s wide range of organic teas are one of the most sought after for their medicinal properties, easy-to-make recipes, and the power to work wonders for the body, mind, and soul.
Butterfly pea tea is also the best anxiety relief tea, an excellent detox organic tea that has recently gained popularity.
Do you ever find it difficult to remember someone's name or a place? Sometimes your brain won't cooperate, and the word never makes the journey from the tip of the tongue into the world. How do you improve your brain performance with a holistic approach, supercharge your learning capacity, and develop focus with a holistic and natural process? The answer is the Butterfly Pea Herbal Tea, a popular floral herbal tea available on Amala Earth.
What is Butterfly Pea Herbal Tea?
Blue tea, also called Butterfly Pea Tea, is a caffeine-free herbal tea made from a decoction of the flower petals or even full flowers of Clitoria ternatea plant. Tea made from Butterfly Pea flowers has been brewed for centuries.
This caffeine-free blue tea helps increase your metabolism, uplift your mental and emotional stability, helps relieve mental fatigue and stress and accelerates weight loss.
Butterfly Pea Tea is made of freshly plucked, pure dried flowers. This handpicked type has the best flavour and fragrance while containing the most significant health benefits. The flower is less bitter, and the tea colour turns into hues of blue when the flowers are brewed.
Know about the Butterfly Pea flower
Millions of people have used butterfly pea/blue pea (Clitoria ternatea) over the years to boost their attention and improve their memory. This herb is native to south-east Asia and is used in Ayurvedic medicine for disorders of the nervous system and brain. It’s a remarkable herb that can improve your cognition and make you feel great.
What is the Butterfly Pea flower used for?
The flowers are also available in most countries. You can use dried Butterfly Pea Flowers or fresh flowers to make the herbal tea. They are also known for helping promote healthy fat metabolism. This garden flower is rich in triterpenoids, flavonol, and anthocyanins.
The traditional health benefits of Clitoria ternatea:
- Stress support and calms nerves and the mind
- Supports higher brain function
- Promotes healthy sleep
- Beauty and radiance support
- Improves fat metabolism
- Kindles the digestive fire
- Keep a healthy heart.
How to make Butterfly Pea Tea?
The best way to make this herbal tea is to boil water and put it in a teacup. Add the dried flowers and leave them for ten minutes to enhance the bitterness, just like other herbal tea preparations.
Traditional Butterfly Pea Tea
- Dried butterfly pea flowers
- 4 cups of boiling water
- Organic sweeteners, if required
We can get dried Butterfly Pea Tea from the local shop or purchase them online from Amala Earth, or we can use fresh flowers if available. Use rock sugar, palm sugar or honey as a sweetener. Pour water into a pot and add dry flowers, bring it to a boil and then simmer for ten minutes. If required, you can strain the tea into a teapot. Add sweeteners or honey as needed.
Butterfly Pea Iced tea
Five petals of butterfly pea flower
4 cups of water
Two tablespoons of Palm sugar
One tablespoon of lemon juice
Add four glasses of water to a teapot and place 5-6 dried butterfly pea flowers. Allow it to brew on a medium flame for ten minutes. Now filter the infusion and add two teaspoons of organic palm sugar and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Allow to cool under room temperature and then refrigerate for 2 hours. Now add heaps of ice and a few lemon slices before serving. Get the best organic Butterfly Pea Tea from Amala Earth.
Benefits of Butterfly Pea herbal tea
Blue tea, best known as a sleeping aid, is known for its soothing effect. This tea has a subtle earthy flavour and is slightly bitter. It is also known to have anti-diabetic, antibacterial and antioxidant qualities. It also has a powerful impact on the digestive tract and can help with detoxing.
- Rejuvenating the Mind and Uplifting the mood: Blue tea helps boost your brain power. It is one of the best teas for anxiety relief. Along with supporting memory, this herbal tea rejuvenates the mind and improves focus. Organic tea primarily boosts neurotransmitters, enhances your mood and helps deal with anxiety and depression.
- Supports Healthy Digestion: The tea regulates the digestive system by increasing the acidity of the gut. This results in easy digestion and metabolism.
- Accelerates Weight Loss: This tea is used as a weight-loss aid. It is a natural metabolism booster. When metabolism speeds up, it helps to burn calories at a faster rate.
- Enhances Skin Health and Improves Skin Complexion: Studies show that antioxidant-rich butterfly pea tea can reduce the signs of ageing in the human body by neutralising the free radicals in the body. It is naturally loaded with antioxidants and can tighten skin muscles, leading to firmer skin and younger look.
- Controls blood sugar level: Recent studies proved that butterfly pea tea is beneficial to diabetics as well. It helps in decreasing plasma glucose levels and improves insulin secretion. It also helps balance excessive thirst caused by diabetes and improves blood sugar levels by stabilising insulin sensitivity.
- Improves Cardiac Wellness and reduces high blood pressure naturally: Studies reveal that this organic caffeine-free tea could reduce blood pressure. It protects the blood vessels by lowering lipid levels and blood pressure.
When not to use butterfly pea tea
- Do not use butterfly pea tea during pregnancy.
- Nursing moms should seek the advice of a health professional before consuming this tea.
- Do not consume it if you have low blood pressure.
Whether you want to get rid of the stress build-up in the body, pump up energy levels, boost your digestion power, slim down or detox your skin, the regular intake of butterfly pea tea is an excellent way to achieve all of these.