Ideas of beauty and wellness are also evolving with changing times. Conventional cosmetics often contain harmful ingredients which are not only harsh on the skin but their production also causes environmental degradation.
In such a scenario, there has been a rise in the production of organic cosmetics. Natural ingredients are widely used for it. One substance whose benefits are paramount is tea tree oil and the various derivatives of tea tree.
- If you want blemish-free, healthy and glowing skin, tea tree facewash is something you would love to nourish your skin with. Tea tree oil is a trusted favourite when it comes to products for hair care too. The delicate texture and natural fragrances help to activate our senses and soothe our bodies. Let us explore some of the marvellous products made with the goodness of tea trees.
Natural Face Cleanser
- Our skin is exposed to much dirt, oil and pollution throughout the day. Cleansing your skin is the first step to keeping your skin looking radiant and healthy. When choosing a cleanser, you want it to be gentle on your skin.
- Tea tree face cleanser is an excellent choice for naturally enriching your skin. Tea tree face wash/cleanser works like a wonder in treating acne but also has other purposes. It maintains the natural pH level of the skin. Although it works best on oily skin, different skin types can still try it. You can also try the acne-clearing tea tree facewash.
Tea Tree Shampoo
- Tea tree shampoo is so tender on your scalp and hair and does much beyond just washing. The primary ingredient in tea tree shampoo is tea tree oil which has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It fights off infections leaving no chemical debris behind on your scalp.
- It keeps the scalp hydrated and prevents an itchy and flaky scalp. Tea tree shampoo is a holistic choice if you're searching for an efficient product to help with various scalp and hair problems.
- Aloe, neem & tea tree shampoo can be considered a thoughtful present for anyone with hair fall-related issues.
Tea Tree Oil for Hair
- No one likes having annoying flakes of dandruff falling on the shoulders. Tea tree oil benefits for hair are undeniable and come to your rescue. Tea tree oil’s antimicrobial characteristics can eliminate dandruff without causing damage to your hair.
It adds just the right amount of moisture to your scalp to not make it oily or greasy.
The product also keeps your scalp fresh by removing dead skin, and it's full-proof and itch-free.
Tea tree oil nourishes the roots of your hair and strengthens its bonds, thus controlling hair fall and thinning of hair. You can consider buying this immediately to replenish your hair.
Natural Deodorant - Tea Tree and Lemon
Having body odour can be embarrassing in certain situations. We often recklessly spray deodorants having harmful chemicals on the sensitive skin of our armpits. They cause itchiness and rashes and can even darken your armpits.
- The best alternative is to switch to a more natural deodorant having the richness of tea tree extracts and lemon. The freshness of lemon will energise your skin, and the antibacterial properties of tea tree aid in reducing underarm odour caused by perspiration.
The ingredients used in this product, like coconut oil, organic beeswax, arrowroot and cornstarch powder, are bound to allow the skin to breathe and function as it should.
From organic face wash to deodorant, you can buy everything. These non-toxic products promote wellness and provide practical solutions to sustainable skincare.
Amala Earth is a one-stop curated marketplace for all things earth-friendly in Beauty, Fashion, Home, Food, Wellness, Festive, Gifting and much more! Shop from a wide range of bath & bodycare products at Amala Earth.